Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Scarlett Johansson?

Honestly, she's not my type. No idea why but there's something about her face that just doesn't do it for me....

Emily Blunt, Jewel Staite, Natalie Dormer, countless others. Scarlet just looks miserable all the time, not sure I've ever seen her smile.

Happy thread - Prospect of old school L4D and L4D2 gaming session with some of the Arnies old guard. Sounds good! :D

You know you could try both? I mean women get to experiment and no-one gives a *suitcase* (or just gets hard) but you damn, some guy bangs another and it's international news :P.

Though admittedly lets face it, those hot women are as realistic as the muscly bloke on the front of Men's Fitness or Health or Whatever. In reality they look very, very different.

As for apologising with a beer and a curry I know girls that would love that and straight guys that would feel awesome if the apology was chocolate coated (and not just in that way).

Also re-watching early Season One of Archer, it is still hilarious.

'FireKnife'

I've kissed a bloke (who I didn't know) in a gay bar to prove that I wasn't afraid too, but it just didn't do it for me. My cousin was left flabbergasted (he's gay, my cousin, and dared me to do it, got a free drink out of it). Of course, that's as far as I've taken it for 'experimenting' reasons. Really didn't engage my 'now work your way to the bra' part of my brain.

Edit:- happy thread. Breacher will be here Friday. Que me drooling and talking in odd accents (along with cheesy lines).

Edit No2: bloody hate auto correct. *fruitcage*s with my dyslexic brain (Nearly put Brian for the lols).

Apologising with a curry and a six pack of beer instead of flowers and chocolates...

Have we got this wrong all this time?

Like the awesome episode of The IT Crowd where Douglas Reynholm falls in love with April.

Actually the actress that plays April is (in my opinion) one of the hottest women in the world, Lucy Montgomery.

True, that episode is awesome. Plus it has the best idiot moment with The Internet.

I have kissed a bloke too but to be honest it did nothing. It wasn't weird, just well nothing, no feeling that could be considered bad or good.

Also date tomorrow and Friday, this is going to be awesome :P.

'FireKnife'

No, as masturbation is a defined solo activity, Hetero or homosexual is the attraction and impulsion to one sex or another.

To masterbate is not homosexual, to do so while arosed by homosexual thoughts or images is. In fact people can masterbate to non-sexual things, thank you for making me know that internetz.

'FireKnife'

No, not the thought process, the act it's self. Not the psychological the physical.

Edit: I don't believe it is, but there are people who say the physical act is. Kind of like its a sin to waste a seed and all that.

Forgot to put something happy. This is true. Really looking forward to pizza tonight. I like spicy pizza.

Pfft according to die hard Catholics I am going to have to repay in Hell everytime I have masterbated or had non-procreational sex.

I am so glad that when you die that is it and Hell doesn't exist, otherwise many of us would be so screwed.

'FireKnife'

I'll be looking into ancient religious practices on taking things into the afterlife.

See how they do with their swords when I turn up with a pair of Uzis and a pack of bubble gum.

I've often remarked on the idea of finding yourself in the past with say, a .600 nitro express rifle and exploding a warlord's head.

Then watching the simple folk fear and worship you like a god.

I've often remarked on the idea of finding yourself in the past with say, a .600 nitro express rifle and exploding a warlord's head.

Then watching the simple folk fear and worship you like a god.

Or slaughter you as a daemon of some form? :P

Still it would be good to see what would happen, however I still believe in that time travel in the past theory that it wouldn't work as then you would change an event that would make your time travel unecessary in the future therefore you would not have been able to exist in the past to cause it :D.

'FireKnife'

Or slaughter you as a daemon of some form? :P

Still it would be good to see what would happen, however I still believe in that time travel in the past theory that it wouldn't work as then you would change an event that would make your time travel unecessary in the future therefore you would not have been able to exist in the past to cause it :D.

'FireKnife'

It's quite arrogant of you to think that you#d make that much of a difference and that the entirety of human history wouldn't just swallow you. :P

There's an episode of SG1 where they get into a bit of trouble on some planet that is iron age era or something like that and get out of it by trading an M9 to the warlord guy.  He loves it until he runs out of ammo heh.

Normally this would go in the unhappy thread but I couldn't help laughing at the sheer pettiness and halfwittery of the people I work with.

I got a *badger*ing for wearing a clean pair of trousers every day at work as apparently the 3 pairs we get given are sufficient for 5 days in a row

Huh, I used to coast by on two pairs of trousers a week but then in my old job no-one noticed or cared.

Also date tonight, date tomorrow and possible meeting with a good looking Hungarian girl.

Also found a possible new look for the slowly growing 'stache, too bad I didn't get a pic this morning.

'FireKnife'

I love reading pointless stats on the internet about the UK.

I mean I will probably never need to know that nearl 50% of all children born in the UK in 2011 where *bramston pickle*-s, only 6% of our country is estimated to be homosexual and that we are the third most populous European country behind France and Germany (also behind them in economy too but still 6th greatest in the world) and have the most visited city by international tourists every year (London).

Almost I learned that based on precentage to ratio averages we have the fifth worst poverty percentage. Always fun to learn stuff that isn't really going to help unless I get stuck in a facts about the UK quiz.

'FireKnife'

Archived