Halo 2

Carson

What do you think Halo 2 will be like?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Halo 2 will be like?

• Bloody Awesome
    • Brilliant
    • A bit Better
    • Same as Halo
    • Even worse
    • Really, Really Bad
    • Couldn't care less

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless.

Don't have an X-Box meself, but I did have Halo for the PC, and thought it was ok. Little slow though. Not 'Unreal 2' slow (takes caffeine pill...), but it wasn't what I expected.

They'll be no avoiding it for me; gf's dad has pre-ordered it, and he takes so painfully long to finish games I'll be seeing it it every Sunday until Halo 3 comes out I expect :D

/checks Steam to see if HL2 is out yet

/clucks and shakes head with dissapointment...

MS is crackign down on the leak hard. They said they will prosecute and fine ppl 100,000 USD for DLing it.

Yep, and thats what the music industry said when p2p programs came out, and the music industry had many times more resources at its hands then Microsoft. The RIAA successfully supeonaed several people in civil lawsuits, but they were thrown out as it was ruled that they couldn't get usage records from ISPs. Face it, the internet was, is, and should always be unregulated. Welcome to freedom.

That being said, Halo was an okay game, far from the best game ever. It was however, one of the best shooters for consoles that I have played since goldeneye and perfect dark, so I ordered the Special Edition of Halo 2.

You've obviously never played in Legendary... It is insanely hard so that you have to think about what you're going to do before you enter a room or such. By then you have a feel of what enemies and friendlies will do in certain situations.

Plus, multiplayer's great fun.

Well when I played multiplayer it mainly consisted of "Dude, let's drive this thingy around in circles and act like we are in RvB!!!!" or "Dude, launch this rocket thing a ma jig at this other thingy while we are driving fast!!!".

Halo = Best game EVAAARRR!!1 (It was in GAME's top 10 charts for over 2 years FFS, its gotta be good!!1)

XBOX = Best console EVAAARRR!!1 (It pwns all other consoles, if you own any console that is not an XBOX consider yourself pwnd :P )

Halo 2 = Better than Halo (Which broke the mold).Nuff said.

Archived