KRISS Vector meets Red Jacket

mimesis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw something today called "Family Guns".

The only saving grace is the father, who is about as much of a collector as one can get.

Plus the accents sound better than listening to the grating voice of Kris going "It's a cannon!, It's a cannon!"

Why can't we have a show like this?

Oh yeah because we have a country that should be kept well away from guns and yet still have gun crime, sarcastic yay.

Still think it might be time to do an airsoft style Top Gear, now to find some people to join in my merry idea. Anyone want to do a 'make a section and send me the edit' to addit in each month?

'FireKnife'

Hence why I put firearms enthusiast not average person

Anyway, Back to slagging off *suitcasey* tv shows. I saw an episode of American Guns last week and it wasn't much better. While testing a load of different guns they were goin to buy the producers had dubbed the same recording of full auto fire over the footage of them firing a MP5SD6, AK, and UMP. Also they buggered up the timing as the soundtrack stopped a second after the weapon stopped firing. On the plus side Paige Wyatt is far better looking

That is true Paige is better looking, she must be UK legal, not sure about US legal though :P

But still it is a damn sight better than SoG, which is scientifically proven to lower your intelligence. ;)

Now to sort out a camera for my idea.

Hence why I put firearms enthusiast not average person

You mean us airsofters? :P. But then if you give them to us, the Government will tell us that we should all have one to be equal so as not to offend anyone and then we are truly fethed.

'FireKnife'

Was thinking more R.S. shooters but I suppose you could lump airsofters in there too

A quick google search shows she is 17 so yes, we could but not our friends over the pond, although with the arsenal her family has access to you wouldn't want to get caught

Ah Google, helping people work out if a chick is legal since whenever it was set up :P

Well I can see a large number of airsofters being RS shooters in the UK should RS ever be allowed in the same way the US does.

But what I meant was then every single gormless chav could get a gun too. As bad as it is now, we only have to worry about knives really in the UK, and you can always run from a knife, hard to outrun a bullet.

'FireKnife'

What is that guy from again?

Looks like a local from Aberdeen.

Still demented looking picture aside, that SoG woman is still do-able, but just don't talk to her about guns, you will lose brain cells :P

Could be worse though, you could try to teach them about guns and be there for a year.

'FireKnife'

Archived