ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

Somehow when I read Fireknife and a non-sexually charged term (tea-cupping) it suddenly becomes an adult enterntainment innuendo.

NonEx, whether or not I decide to drop some bills for this will depend entirely on you and your review of this.

Ah, well, I think the problem with that is I hate everything I get :P

The good thing is I have both HK/WE PX4 and WE XDM to compare it to so it gives both me and everyone else good referense points as to build quality, materials and finish etc.

Anyhow, but I will certainly try to provide as much video, pictures and info as I can when I get it, because trust me, I will get this, ASAP! :D

I have a review template ready to drop on to this, that I am using to prep myself for reviews of my other pistols, just gotta get the time and energy to actually get going with that.

This is insane, I think I want this more than the domestic Taiwanese market does... Not because I particularly like the M&P _that_ much but because of the pure anticipation and excitement.

Never had a gun at release before :o

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never was. The pics I posted were of home-made/custom after-the-fact trademarks.

I think at some point there will be a traded version, the demand for it is certainly there, both domestic and worldwide. Have patience :)

New video from Hammer Model (the ones that listed price and pre-order)

Keep the comments about the hot girl to yourself ;)

Which one? the one shooting or the one looking bored out of her mind in the back?

Anyways, I can't tell if the sights are glow-paint-ed or white ones...

Is it me or the trigger has an audible reset on some of the shots?

The two shots at 0:07-0:08 do seem to have a "click" sound of the trigger resetting... perhaps it's just me but that doesn't sound like bbs hitting the target at all.

And about the girl shooting...I like her awkward expression at the end, it's cute and funny somewhat.

Can't tell tbh...

Yeh, that what I was refering too. Kinda weird cute eyes smiling going on there :P

New video:

Again with the early slide catch ? :o

Pretty woman? seriously? Pink aside, it's the second time that we've seen this particular instance of the gun do that with the slide catch.

If it's not a gaping flaw in the design, my money would be on this thing being a pre-production test-bed or something (unpainted sights and unfinished back of the BBU). The other videos of the M&P don't show this problem.

Well it's the same shooter and we don't see the left hand side of the pistol so it is possible the magazine catch is being bumped...

Also judging from the pink frame I think the frame polymer looks pretty good in terms of how it looks in the light etc. looks promising. Not that I want the pink frame or anything :P

Fekk I just realized something...

The demand for this is going to be HUGE on the domestic Taiwan market, considering it is their official Police carry side arm. Which means outside of Taiwan it will take even longer and be harder to get a hold of than the other models... Add on top of that the general demand and craze over this release... It's going to be crazy yo ! :P

Before you go bananas over having it engraved, consider that it's very likely for Guarder to make slides for it with proper trades and possibly even versions with custom shop options (front serrations etc.).

Makes me wonder if I should buy it on release or wait for that and Ehobby to sell it with an aftermarket slide already on it. Hm. lol

For months now Guarder has been advertising three versions of a holster for a S&W M&P 9C. Without selling a pistol that fits it...

http://www.intrudershop.com.tw/show_product_eng.asp?idproduct=2117#top

Given WE's track record with the XDM, I think we know--and Guarder knows--where they'll go next.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbdragon.com.tw%2Fproduct_info.php%2Fproducts_id%2F3369

Shipping time 2-3 days ? :o

Template gone wrong or actually released ? :o

Seems like it should have been confirmed elsewhere if it were true.

Pics don't look like the final version at least, that's for sure .

Archived