G&D DTW (another PTW Clone)

kojak

I was trying to imply they are very good retailers, in fact, they have saved my game this weekend shipping a couple of important internals, very fast shipping.

On offtopic-sih, I think there was a hop up chamber for PTWs which made AEGs barrels and buckings compatible with PTWs and permited to regulate the hop up from the ejection window. cant remember the name though, sorry.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the hop adapter was made by PDI or Deepfire , can't recall .

And TBH , it was only the early 2007 ptw hops that were gash, the 2008 onwards is fine , set and forget , and as above the MDD hop units are great ,as long as it's built correctly and with care.

See people say that the hop needs modding to work well,but I have both hops that have been modded by tac and ones that haven't. I can't tell the difference between the 2. Both are equally consistent and work very well. Consistently shooting out to 55-60 on all 4 I have had.

The mdd hop is a nice idea but if like me you have uppers set up with 320 cylinderss for most stuff and have a 370 cylinder for events like Stirling games I only have to change my hop about twice a year.

I am sure there are people who have had issues with their hops, but from my experience I haven't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived