Sign in to follow this  
GingaNinga

Tokyo Marui HK416D

Cant recall if it was brought up in this thread or not but how does the tm 416 stand up to the vfc 416? Does anyone own both and can offer some insight? No way I'm getting a vfc 416 after this bad boy, just wanted to see how they compare as I *almost* bought the vfc before the marui came out. 

• Like 1

Could anyone tell me the exact size of the battery compartment(width, length) please? I want to know whats the largest battery I can put in it.

has anyone had the gearbox out yet, i heard the shell is different to the normal sopmod one where the grip slides on ?  not got my hands on one yet im afraid.

See if you can source off ginga that's the only way you'll save a few penny's .. I ain't shelling out 500+ of my own cash and selling at cost price :) I'm no Firesupport I ain't got millions!

Ah yes I see but they're 35 quid. I was hoping the above member knew somewhere that had then for 25 quid. For 35 is rather buy the other one tbh. Thanks though.

Sorry chris, my pricing is based on me getting a friend of mine in tokyo to buy one and post it to me since his local shop stocks them.

Well just blown all my birthday money on one! Apart from a lipo conversion all my going to do is stick a tight bore barrel in it and leave it at that. Now up to 4 next gens, sold off everything else to get them over the last couple of years.sheeeesh!

Well just blown all my birthday money on one! Apart from a lipo conversion all my going to do is stick a tight bore barrel in it and leave it at that. Now up to 4 next gens, sold off everything else to get them over the last couple of years.sheeeesh!

lol these recoil aegs are making me broke

Are they planning to do a 417 in the near future as their next model? I so wish they can do a hk mp5!! not sure how that would work though

I recently bought the VFC 416 but I'm thinking about selling it and getting one of these.  I do have a question though, does echigoya remove the trade marks when shipping to the US?  I'm thinking about doing the preorder and waiting it out.  Supposedly they are throwing in a free mag as well.  But, the last thing I want is to spend this kind of money and lose the trades.  Any experience with them shipping to the US?

I recently bought the VFC 416 but I'm thinking about selling it and getting one of these.  I do have a question though, does echigoya remove the trade marks when shipping to the US?  I'm thinking about doing the preorder and waiting it out.  Supposedly they are throwing in a free mag as well.  But, the last thing I want is to spend this kind of money and lose the trades.  Any experience with them shipping to the US?

Everyone that I know has never had the trademarks removed by echigoya. That said, all of the orders were for TM glocks. H&K might be more or less stringent at customs.

My friend recently brought a uk delivered one through fire support and the trades had been factory painted over , took him a few days to gingerly remove the paint to re exposé the trades .

Does taping the markings down not work anymore? Btw prepare for a long wait as I have ordered mine on Feb 27. and still waiting for it. I asked Echigoya when they will get the next shipment in and they replied to my email a week ago saying: "maybe this coming summer". :(

from what i heard tm is all licenced up in most countries now for HK.. and DD. But who knows. I know echigoya do a taping service they tape over the trades before posting.

Fire support are out of stock now but airsoft world have some left at £535. Importing from hk would be around the same after tax and shipping etc.

Richard, what internal mods would you suggest to get these firing to around 340. I've got a promy tightbore and was thinking, nozzle, pistonhead and one of your m90 springs.

So I found a website that has them in stock, airsoft.hk111hk.com.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p22453/Tokyo-Marui-NEXT-Generation-416-Assault-Rifle-EBB-(Black)/product_info.html

I've never ordered from them before though.  Does anyone have an experience with them?  Are they reliable? 

Edited by SuX0rz