Gun Modify RMR Glock Slide Set

GlockworkOrange

Anyone seen these? It's a fill set for the TM G17 that allows proper low-profile mounting of a Trij RMR by using a new blowback nozzle. Comes with: 

- Aluminum slide ( Black )
- Aluminum barrel ( Gold )
- Nozzle
- Zero hammer
- CNC SAI trigger
- CNC BBU
- Pistion head
- Iron sight
- Slide stop

- Slide lock

They have a few different models, as well as a simple slide set for the WE. 

http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/gmf_sai_2_1.jpg

gmf_sai_2_1.jpg

I don't like the Salient style, but it's nice someone is making a proper way of attaching a red dot, not just a rear sight replacement. Pretty steep at $218 and not sure how a clone RMR would cope with recoil though, I thought they were pretty fragile.... 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked about these with GunsModify via facebook. He said the RMR cut slides are made of 7075 aluminium, regular ones from 6061.

Does anyone know a good source for proper RMR clones?

http://www.bunnyworkshop.com.hk/airsoft/SAI-RMR-Slide-Costa-Ver

Bunny workshop are taking pre orders and will pre-fit the RMR for you! 

Also, have now (despite sense and possibly the ability to eat towards the end of the month) ordered one of these.  Fingers crossed it's awesome, or I'll be seriously disappointed!

ahh, that's good news, I was thinking I would have to shell out $90 for suppressor sights from brownells and endure another knock on the door from the local armed police because customs found 'firearms parts' in my post. (sounds a lot worse than it was, plain clothes firearms officers came around for a chat and wanted to know why I was buying a real RIS from America, explained the reason and we all lived happily ever after)

Archived