GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really not sure if I want one or not! I don't know if I even want to keep the FNX to be totally honest! I'm so in love with my TM M&P and have no holster for the FNX!

Then sell it to m....................

Wait no I don't want no over-priced, badly thought out, CG coated *suitcase* :P. Agreed on the M&P though, think I might have to keep mine and sell the other spare pistols (three 1911s, a Detonics, a M&P9 and a XDM is more than enough for me).

'FireKnife'

If you want it pal you're welcome to it. Remember I got it for much cheaper than the retail priced so I'd only want to get most of what I spent on it back.. has never even seen a skirmish, just enough mags to base a review on and that's it! 

Trouble is I can't really see myself using it realistically.. I'm still umming and ahhhing cause if they bring out a proper RMR BBU then I will regret selling it! haha 

If you want it pal you're welcome to it. Remember I got it for much cheaper than the retail priced so I'd only want to get most of what I spent on it back.. has never even seen a skirmish, just enough mags to base a review on and that's it! 

Trouble is I can't really see myself using it realistically.. I'm still umming and ahhhing cause if they bring out a proper RMR BBU then I will regret selling it! haha 

Honestly I have too much already and the Tactical model is really too big for me anyway (I use small, thin A1 grips on the 1911s and the smallest plate possible on all other guns).

Plus as you say it would see sod all use in my hands too :(. Too many pistols, not enough hands.

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...

Eh for the moment it is the only one though sadly.

Would love to see the bog standard FNX or FNP in black by Marui or similar but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

For now we are just stuck with CG and whoevers OEM product they nab.

'FireKnife'

VFC/stark arms have some great produces out. This is there worst end most expensive.

In all honesty did anyone expect more from a gas gun from VFC and Cybergun? Literally a match made in hell.

Filled with f**k you flaws and I dont expect it to outlast the 4k mark. Hopefully in 5 years TM will release one, if not WE in 2 :D

Yea I did, vfc / stark arms are making some of the best replicas around there glocks are the best around, there m&p is solid and looks miles better then other airsoft m&ps. The ppq had its issues with full auto but the new batches are excellent. The only product by vfc that has come under fire is the fnx. So I blame cybergun for the crazy price and lack of base plate for dot sights not vfc. The performance issue is of course vfc but I have only heard of a few reports of sluggish blow back and my mates fnx is going strong after a good 6 weeks of constant use and the fact that there makeing amends with a version 2 is a sign that they care about there produces.

I have the VFC/stark arms M&Pc and it has issues. It is why I bought a Tokyo Marui M&P9.

Problems with the stark arms/vfc were a leaky mag (not a big problem) and the slide stop was supposed to be ambidextrous but isn't. Haven't had a problem with my TM M&P (the problems with the vfc/stark arms version were from the off set, out of the box problems). I can't find the thread now, but I have mentioned the problems before.

The M&Pc could've been manufactured a looong time ago, that models been around a while to say the least.  Funnily enough when I tried out the TM M&P9 that DZ kindly lent me that had the issue of the right-side slide release not working (for a brief period, on occasion, probably doesn't do it any more) but it's fully functional on both my VFCs.

I found on the TM that you had to push it all the way down to get the right side to drop the slide but only about 2/3 to 3/4 on the usual left side.

On the one VFC I tried it only worked if I pushed it down sudden and fast but a slow press yeilded nothing. I know I try powerstroking over slide catches but still it should work better than that on both models so wouldn't really say one is better or worse.

However I haven't seen much about the ambi slide release on the FNX.

'FireKnife'

Archived