GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palco is afilliated with spartan imports I believe. They often carry the same products if I recall from the shot show footage. Where both were showing vfc m&PS and one other gun I can't remember.

No reason yo believe that has changed, so that's probably what's going on.

I heard from a underground dungeon, of nine albino ninjas, that most retailers only got 5-6 FNX's. Very small pickings. I'm going to hold off buying one of these till some enterprising young person makes a new BBU (so that you can mount an RDR direct to the slide/unit).

I'm going to hold off buying one of these till some enterprising young person makes a new BBU (so that you can mount an RDR direct to the slide/unit).

"You just contact GunsModify's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky; it's in the shape of a giant Glock." - Kick-*albatross*

for those who want to mount the RMR style red dot,

here is what the adapter plate actually looks like (sorry i dunno the name of the thing) 

the left is the pictanni mount, the right is the plate for the FNX

post-98376-0-16183400-1411776626_thumb.jpg

post-98376-0-95725700-1411776637_thumb.jpg

post-98376-0-55857900-1411776644_thumb.jpg

i'm not near my FNX at the moment so i have yet to install it, 

but there's a picture of the FNX with this particular setup already on TC custom's fb page

mount - made by TC customshop

RMR - box says PPT, i assume that's the company name (never heard of them tho) 

I was at a small-ish Airsoft swap meet and saw 5 of these being sold. Im kind of wondering if there isnt some underlying problem with these that isn't readily obvious. Seems like a large number for a gun thats only been out a couple of weeks. On the plus side I did get to see one with an Osprey suppressor that seemed to have no effect on dragging the barrel down, in case anyone was interested in one of those.

The FNX looks pretty good with an OSP attached.

Bjs41ma.jpg

Honestly the only thing that is keeping me from picking one of these up for myself is the idea of rewarding CG for their poor business practices.

No retailers in my region are currently selling this item for under $250. What a rip.

Archived