GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really see them making major changes (e.g. to the BBU) after such a small run of guns. Many airsoft pistol designs are never revised - TM 92-series, I'm looking at you - despite tens if not hundreds of thousands being made. I can't see VFC suddenly making substantial alterations after a first run of a few hundred or thousand units.

I can't really see them making major changes (e.g. to the BBU) after such a small run of guns. Many airsoft pistol designs are never revised - TM 92-series, I'm looking at you - despite tens if not hundreds of thousands being made. I can't see VFC suddenly making substantial alterations after a first run of a few hundred or thousand units.

X2 regardless of problems they'll still sell like hotcakes.

so i might've put black gas in it. i might've warmed said mag up, and it might have clocked 384fps

Strange I clocked it at around 397 on black gas when I tried it! I guess I could've warmed the mags up more, plus it was when I first got the thing when it was warmer ambient temp. 

I'd be a bit wary of the inner barrel chap.. Again, I ran mine with it for about 4 shots then removed. BBs were going all over the place. Personally I can't see how having a join in the barrel can ever be beneficial.

Plus I would have some reservations of the affect the OSP inner barrel will have on the pistols inner barrel as it knocks and rubs it as the pistol cycles. 

A FNX45 will cycle absolutely fine with a Osprey.. He has my old one, I didnt have a problem at all after removing the inner barrel. 

An FNX-45 may cycle with an Osprey (I believe you said it 'slowed down'?) but I'm not so sure it's going to work so well when you add half as much weight  again with batteries, sensors and LEDs. The Osprey itself is already a very heavy suppressor (~200g?) - at 300g it'll be almost 10x the weight of an LPE carbon-fibre suppressor.

I'd like to see it done, so please go ahead and prove me wrong.

The Osprey itself is already a very heavy suppressor (~200g?) - at 300g it'll be almost 10x the weight of an LPE carbon-fibre suppressor.

Out of interest have you seen 200g quoted as a weight? I've yet to see a list weight for the Ospreys myself which seems odd given that weight is an important factor with floating barrels, although one that tends to be ignored in favour of coolness which the Osprey has plenty of.

The Osprey suppressors seem ideal for a tracer conversion though in terms of space, the shape means there is masses of room for battery placement away from the barrel itself.

Archived