Arnies Social Event - Operation: 'Morning After'

Apex

Arnies Social Event - Operation 'Morning After'  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Whould you attend another social event ?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July to September are fine by me.

Will have to plan in advance but that is more than enough time for me.

EDIT: Though did plan to go GZ to see how terrible / awful / good / interesting it is. But that will be on every year so if the dates clash I know where I will be ;).

'FireKnife'

We try to avoid clashing with GZ but sometimes it can not be helped.

I think the cut off point we are looking for is 25 yes votes to make the event viable (can do it with less) the more we get the better chance we have of running the event [drop outs etc]

Do people normally arrive on the friday night (night game? )

I would need a bit of notice to get the friday off but most weekends would be ok.

Bank holidays are better because I would have the BH monday to recover!

Jim

A lot do turn up on the Friday and we do try to get a night game in :)

The venue; after having a think about this am not sure why i said we might have another..... it's going to be the Gunman Airsoft site atTuddenham [still need to get dates etc once we have the numbers]

Thoese that vote the option 'depends on venue / dates' you can change your vote if this impacts you.

I'll be looking to do both this and GZ if possible, so July would be best to get a bit of a gap between them.

Ditto

Do people normally arrive on the friday night (night game? )

I would need a bit of notice to get the friday off but most weekends would be ok.

Bank holidays are better because I would have the BH monday to recover!

Jim

Thats drinking time :) .

I'd be up for a drive down sure I have to book my days off by the 6th of Feb otherwise it's seriously unlikely I'll be able to go.. As it would be my first time popping along what's the likely hood I could rent a spare (I don't trust my L119A1)

Also I can't see a Poll on Tapa Geezer

I'd be up for a drive down sure I have to book my days off by the 6th of Feb otherwise it's seriously unlikely I'll be able to go.. As it would be my first time popping along what's the likely hood I could rent a spare (I don't trust my L119A1)

Also I can't see a Poll on Tapa Geezer

A spare AEG can be provided (along with petrol money and posssibly beer on site) if you have space in the car for me. :)

A spare AEG can be provided (along with petrol money and posssibly beer on site) if you have space in the car for me. :)

If you don't mind riding shotgun to a 19 Year old in a Mitsubishi Colt, The more people the better I do live 50 Miles North of Aberdeen so i'll probably have to drive by anyway so we'll see what happens with fuel, Not massively keen on alcohol anymore either but thanks for the offer.

Archived