Arnies Social Event - Operation: 'Morning After'

Apex

Arnies Social Event - Operation 'Morning After'  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Whould you attend another social event ?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think having that 'Depends on dates/venue' option has skewed it an awful lot.  I mean realistically, unless anyone here's a millionaire playboy who can just swan about wherever and whenever they like that's always going to be the realistic answer from 99% of players.  I'm kind of surprised in a way that so many gave it a straight up yes, considering they had no idea when or where the event might be at the time they put down their vote.

Not a dig or anything, but obviously going to a weekend long event like this with all the travelling, sorting out equipment, funds etc is a fair old commitment for folks.  I mean I'm lucky and I live right nearby but it still takes a bit of planning to work around work stuff, get camping gear etc.

I think i should have worded that a little better.

The jist is can we run a event like MA with only 21 people saying yes and knowing that really we only have 15 with the rest 'Maybe' - answer to me is yes because if you look at the last MA thats the sort of numbers we ran with.

Next Step is to get dates from the site that we normally use and once we have that i'll open another poll up so you can vote on the date that best fits you.

And you are right, there is a lot of planning that goes into this but 95% of it has been done before so it makes it a lot less stress to some folks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived