WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this thing hasn't been out long and we're already getting replacement parts? That's pretty good. Once someone posts a thorough review of the new bolt (tests compared to the old bolt), I'll see about buying a lighter bolt (of course, I might be in for a bit of a wait. But considering I waited 5 years for this bad boy, am cool, I can wait a few months).

My "friend/uncle" that does a lot of guru work with shotguns, posted this recently after examining our other friends P90.

Thought i'd share anyways.

Pardon his english, lol.

Reduce The Force For SEMI TRIGGER PULL On WE P90 GBBR

As all you know the WE P90 gbbr, trigger pull on semi is pretty tight. Someone suggested to add spacer between trigger box and trigger bar, it works and lighten the force. I just added a piece of felt on it! P

Like the size so compact, and the rof in full auto, also the recoil is good tho, and the sound too!

(his page https://www.facebook.com/airsoftDIYmod/?hc_location=ufi)

12243305_1681381892105933_10031557593741

Having used the TM P90 for a few years on and off, I'm used to the 'tightness'. Though, having said that, I can see how it's a bit off putting for people new to the P90.

The bolt interests me if it can reduce stress on the parts it engages with. At the minute I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can stretch the legs of this gbb.

Ok, enough about the GHK topic.

More Pics and videos of P90 please, still waiting on cold weather video bankz. <3

Couldnt do the video as im stuck on data, no wifi.

Did leave a fully gassed mag in the fridge at about 2 - 3c for 2 hours. Mag was cold, gun was room temp.

Managed a full mag dump even locked back! Slight cooldown in the last 10 rounds.

Safe to say this is a good winter GBB.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Couldnt do the video as im stuck on data, no wifi.

Did leave a fully gassed mag in the fridge at about 2 - 3c for 2 hours. Mag was cold, gun was room temp.

Managed a full mag dump even locked back! Slight cooldown in the last 10 rounds.

Safe to say this is a good winter GBB.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Thanks homie, looks like I know where my $ going to next.

Wonder if someone can make a way to expand the 50 round limit? Considering you can get 3 fills on 1 charge.... mmm 100 round mag <3

Thanks homie, looks like I know where my $ going to next.

Wonder if someone can make a way to expand the 50 round limit? Considering you can get 3 fills on 1 charge.... mmm 100 round mag <3

Not without redesigning the entire mag. The capacity isn't artificially reduced like their M14 mags. The spring gets compressed all the way at 51 rounds.

Wasted effort that could be going into a RDS upper :angry:

Lol, speaking of which, I browse Arms-Cool occasionally, though I don't understand one thing, and google-translate makes their sentences hilarious.

Here's some P90's with different RDS mounted;

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-167475-1-1.html

Fast question:

Anyone here have got friend or just good know person with real steel P90 (or PS90)?

I need help with scan (yes, scan) of marking on left side. It's saying: "Fabrique Nationale Herstal BELGIUM".

Scan is best, because it will be ideally parallel and easy to write.

I am also have got same font to make marking not "similar", but "exact". At the same time, font will give me ability to write same letters, but not of their positions. That's why i need scan with big resolution (600 or 1200 dpi).

So, maybe your know someone or know someone who know. =)

Indeed. I don't see any point in changing the bolt at this point in time. It seems thick and sturdy enough to survive a very long time. 

As mentioned what we need is a steel hop chamber, matching bolt stop and an RDS upper. 

I could see in the future needing a metal or uprated TMH but as with WE when the innards break ill attempt to buy a new complete TMH and drop it in. 

Archived