HK Version. 10 shots. Propane. .25gs. Room temp

High - 305fps

Low - 285fps

So a high of ~335fps on .2gs a low of 315fps. Well inside UK limits

ROF - two bursts

20rps on the dot

Very happy, especially since it is UK legal

on my phone, my spelling will suck

One of my magazine stops feeding at about half-way. Don't know why, if I remove the magazine and press on the small lever that keep the BBs inside it still let them out.

Currently I get to enjoy the sound of a controlled gas leak every time the magazine is in the gun... neither leak on their own, but together they leak... 

Edited by blobface

Check this o-ring in the magazine valve. It won't tolerate ANY imperfections. If you don't attach the piece of rubber like I said earlier or otherwise make a habit of lining up the valves when you insert it sooner or later you're going to get that leak.

Wish I would've seen that video earlier. Though I don't think the polishing is necessary, bending the trigger transfer bar would've been a much easier solution than me taking the entire stock apart to trim the selector.

Where do you find all these resources on this gun? I barely see anyone talk about it anywhere. I was beginning to feel like this gun is about to drop off everyone's radar.

Edited by CaptCalvin
  • Like 1

I like to procrastinate a lot and am good at googlefu. It's not being imported into the US yet so a lot of the ones that are messing with it now don't usually speak English.

Edited by renegadecow

Can one of you guys, put 1 mag in the fridge for like a few hours, and test fire it to simulate <15 degrees ceclius weather performance on semi.

Thanks.

+ Video.

Edited by BioRage

Sure. Ill do it tonight, no promises on a video tho

on my phone, my spelling will suck

A crappy cell phone video will do too, just want to make sure it be OK enough to game in Canada weather during the winter season.

I can see this be a nice CQB gun beside my GHK M4 <3

Thanks m8

One thing's for sure. This gun is probably the best performing full auto sub machine gun in cold weather to come out in a loooooooong time. Of course excluding any pseudo blowbacks. Just be veeeeerryyy careful with it in hot weather though.

Edited by CaptCalvin

Sorry was busy last night, I'll try again tonight!

In other news CNC Ali Bolt Carrier from AST by YSC -

http://www.airsofttaiwan.com/shop/goods.php?id=1490

Not much use for this now apart from ROF increase and potentially improved cool weather performance. Here's hoping a steel hop unit is next!

Oh man, that piece-of-rubber-to-make-sure-mag-is-aligned-properly mod is so simple yet perfect.

I got used to lining up the mag carefully but every so often I get it wrong, so having such a foolproof method is a godsend.

Oh man, that piece-of-rubber-to-make-sure-mag-is-aligned-properly mod is so simple yet perfect.

I got used to lining up the mag carefully but every so often I get it wrong, so having such a foolproof method is a godsend.

Elaborate?