What would your choice be for a handgun(s) to use as a primary?

Wingman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

I have used both my WE Sig 226 and XD-M as primary weapon in quite a few skirmishes. They both have useful capacity mags, are quite responsive and pretty accurate, once I got a propper Hop rubber in there (Madbull or Nineball). 

For me, Hi-capas lose because they are too "fat" on the grip, making the slide release difficult to use one-handed. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Over the years I have used:

KSC Glock 19

TM Hi-Capa 4.3

TM Sig Sauer P226

Of those three the Hi-Capa was my favourite. Fairly compact, good mag capacity, worked reliably (even in the cold). I have some good memories ranging from snap-headshots to laying down a hail of fire when I was caught reloading my rifle.

The Sig and the Glock were both good guns as well, just the Hi-Capa stands out for me. Might help that I have big hands to help out with the larger grip size, never had a problem.

I now have my eyes on a TM Mk23 SOCOM, or the ASG clone. Always wanted one...

Depends what you call a primary.

I have a KWC M1911 on CO2, gets about the same usable range as a WE MP7/P90 which is around 40-50m.  I "could" call that a primary.  

Otherwise, the newer WE Glocks will give high FPS + accuracy + range, and with a carbine kit, would serve as a primary extremely well.

But as a combat pistol, the hicapas are definitely the best; good gas mileage, good accuracy and range, above average reliability, and this includes WE/WA/marui.

Desert Eagles can also fall into a primary role, but it is much too heavy as a handgun.

SIGs, I would give them a bit of a miss.  I have had both Marui and WE SIGs and they both fall short of the range/fps/accuracy for a primary, or the reliability.

Minfoumlrstasamling_zps57573e94.jpg

P3050099.jpg

Siggar.jpg

P229plusmagg.jpg

pangar.jpg

Detonics2.jpg

PX4Stormboxinside.jpg

SIGP226E2.jpg

DesertW.jpg

DesertW2.jpg

1911x2_zps3806dcd6.jpg

Pistoleros_zps871f2cd4.jpg

Pistolsamling_zps163ca4b2.jpg

Glock18CStreamlight_zps12284c8d.jpg

Nightv_zpsf91b0d4d.jpg

Strikev_zps49ad344f.jpg

11836800_10153606381332400_1090823163418

fae95e9b-413e-4fc6-b114-426777555d8f_zps

USP%20compact%202_zpsuyjf3ijp.jpg

IMG_1450_zpslnwul2zm.jpg

Here is some of my GBB´s i have had over the eyars!

Most of them is TM.

And i love to play with only pistols so i used to host pitol/shotgun games at the old CQB place and bockaby!

I would pick an TM pistol before any other brand all day long and ceep it stock.

No fancy metal kits or any thoose uppgrades.

If i would change anything it will be the innerbarrel and hop up rubber.

I have never onwed the MK23 from Marui but my friend did and it was great in the cold.

And with his ninja skills and silencer it was deadly.

Loved shooting with my WE Glock 18c but the mags are and broke all the time.

Archived