CLONE of Mario M870

chas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really talk, but that cable management :P

Most things in my life have fallen into a state of uncontrollable chaos and I simply ride the wave...

For what it's worth, it's not plugged in due to fire hazard and I have an extra large fire-extinguisher nearby.

Wow, metal one-piece connector from the stock to the expansion chamber?! Love it, want it - that is the one of bigger leaking point in the Marui M870.

I hope that this part will be on stock as replacement parts...

• 3 months later...

Wow, metal one-piece connector from the stock to the expansion chamber?! Love it, want it - that is the one of bigger leaking point in the Marui M870.

I think it's just transparent plastic.

Aaaanyway, I just came here to post about the "new" JAG Precision/Secutor rebranded Golden Eagles with different flavors AND cloned Angry Gun tube adapters.

I hope that this part will be on stock as replacement parts...

Its transparent tubing. Quite flexible and seemingly good and atleast matching to TM's.

EDIT: mah 3D printed HPA adapter should still come in handy... More so since i now have my printer running.

Ok, I'm looking forward to see the first reviews with a lot pictures. I'm really thinking about buying one, just for parts...

Same here. Depending on how good these Golden Eagle/JG are they might substitute the original...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Swatti, we need updates! Is it still working? Can I rebuild my custom TM with parts from this?

Thanks!

Fits TM. 100% clone. 

Pooped assembly on mine and it stopped feeding... Fixed later.

Still running strong. Using HPA and my own 3D printed "airstock" bottle-to-gun adapter. 

Do we have to say please?

It's actually already released...

Umm. Must have forgot to spam it here too...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1meexmrwpiivtap/AADd_5c-05q7HBOEw3gSI8Rqa?dl=0

Multiple versions. Bottle-to-stock and paintball/Madbull regulator between em.

And hose thru pistol-grip & AEG stock.

3d printable. SLS recommended but can be made via filament/FDM machine as well.

A double-shotgun adapter is in the works, no solid ETA.

I haven't printed one myself, I have one SLS printed, but few have been made "at home" successfully. I might be able to sell these at some point but shipping is hugely expensive from here.

• 5 months later...

Archived