• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

by the way,does anyone here know where i can get a hold of B&T R.A.S for my G3A3?

i have heard that the price range on those are at 400-600$,but im having one whatsoever :D

Brügger & Thomet G3 tri-rail handguard

modifisertag366902a6db.jpg

From what I'm able to see on that picture the handguard has three short rails.

Edited by Full Metal Jacket
  • 3 weeks later...
i have to admit, i was expecting more body creak than is evident. stock is absolutely rock solid, and the front handguard fits very tightly. its great. very impressed at the rate of fire also.

get the metal body to do it justice, the plastic body is properly *beep* in comparison :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, do i care?

No.

Its just a mix of parts from my G3 SG1 and MC51, it was like that for the best part of a hour.

EDIT : damm your edit :P

Edited by Rob15
anyone know how to fit the real steel's G3 Slimline handguard on the T.M G3??

Does it need to have heavy modification on the TM G3?

Any way to avoid to modify the real G3 slimiline handguard?

Thanks!!

Just done this, the parts that catch the slimline handguard on the G3 are mainly all the support sections, you start loping chunks off that and you could weaken the barrel section.

Much easier to get a dremmel or something and cut a few grooves and sections out of the hand guard. These cuts are invisible when assembled since there all done on the inside of the hand grip.

Cant really give you a guide, its a bit trial and error. Cut a bit, try to put on, mark where more cuts are required ect...

Just done this, the parts that catch the slimline handguard on the G3 are mainly all the support sections, you start loping chunks off that and you could weaken the barrel section.

Much easier to get a dremmel or something and cut a few grooves and sections out of the hand guard. These cuts are invisible when assembled since there all done on the inside of the hand grip.

Cant really give you a guide, its a bit trial and error. Cut a bit, try to put on, mark where more cuts are required ect...

Thanks for the information!

I will ask my gunsmith to do it for me.