• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow slvr... I remember how you used to help me with my G3 SG/1... A big healthy +1 for old time's sake and the cool pics.

I like the G3A3 rendition with the olive-green parts best. Did you paint the stock and grip yourself? Where did you get the foregrip?

I got the foregrip from Cheaperthandirt when they had it in stock back oh in April. If you wait long enough I'm sure it'll come back in stock, but there are other places you can buy it from. thespotsmanguide.com, you can buy the OD green and wood kit all at the same time. I don't know if they ship internationally for everyone elses sake, but I know they ship to the US. Good luck if you decide to go that route, the OD foregrip is very easy to comvert to fit. I repainted the foregrip and spray painted the stock and pistol grip Krylon Camouflage Fusion Olive paint. The Fusion sticks to plastic really well. Basically if you scrape it, its going to take plastic off not just the paint, so it bonds to the plastic completely. Just wipe down the plastic parts first with alcohol.

Ferretkiller.... I wonder if there's a way to put the Hi-Cap internals into a real steel mag....hmm I think I might have to go pick one up at a surplus store near me and give that a try.

Ferretkiller.... I wonder if there's a way to put the Hi-Cap internals into a real steel mag....hmm I think I might have to go pick one up at a surplus store near me and give that a try.

Yeah, there is a way to do it. :) Here is a link to some pics and such.

Link

The coolest thing is that you have the origional designations stamped into the mags.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me about it.

I have a G3A3 that i converted over from an SG1 with a RS handguard and RS mag. It worked out pretty nicely.

DSC02445.jpg

Um... Dude? You have a couple hundred guns. Now that's diverse. I saw that picture of all your babies on the lawn with you up in the ladder to take the picture.

I just put a 3-9x32 mm scope on my G3 SG/1. Now it looks the part. All need is an internal upgrade job, metal body kit, and MP7A1 to complete my current outfit.

My little beauty

TM G3 SG1 Base

Classic Army G3 Metal Cocking Tube

Classic Army G3 Metal Receiver

Systema Hardened Pinion Gear

Systema Hop Bucking

Systema Tappet Plate Version II

Systema Teflon Taper Spring M100

Systema All Helical Gear Full Set II Standard

Systema Spring Guide with Bearing

Systema N-B Cylinder Set

Systema Anti-reversal Latch

MAC Hi-Cushion M60 Minimi Sling For Top M60 Series

King Arms Pin Set for G3

Real G3 foregrip

Still needs some mat black spray paint to bring all the colours into the same shade.

Something i've just seen for all us G3 fans, WGCshop is now selling Smokeys G3 SNIPPIER GRIPS!!!!!! in both black and wood brown!!!!!! $76

Ca ching!

post-450-1152174284_thumb.jpg

i have the ca33, now from all the beauty that I've seen on this thread, Ill make sure to make it more sexy, by the way anyone know where i can get a g3a3? i found one at 747imports.com, but i dont like them...does the a3 as well as the a4 have the awesome trademarks like those found in the sas or the psg1?

Yeah, PSG-1 mags would look better, just its not a sniper anymore, thats an old pic. More of an HK11E now.

And....Im really too cheap to buy another silencer, this one works great on my G36 to suppress the muzzle report (due to the short barrel). I wouldnt replace it just for cosmetic reasons if it already works and feels great.

But....thanks for the suggestions! :D If I ever find some items that are available for trade of my other forums, ill definately attempt to pick them up.

Edited by kryptik