Marui news for the "TM Festival" next week

Wingmann

Damn, I saw a picture with the Mk46 characteristics but I can't find it anymore.

CNC gearbox, stop on empty, stop on tray opening, stop on barrel removal, FET, all alu construction... There was an image with all that info.

Edit: Found the text (not my translation)

Specs : (translation incoming)
● New gearbox
● CNC machines aluminum body, rails and parts
 ■ Real size
● The gearbox is a complete new full torque design for the「Mk.46 Mod.0」
● Recoil shock unit is twice stronger as the usual recoil engine that equips the TM rifles
● Custom motif based on a high cycle motor
● FET with sensors
 ■ auto stop function when magazine is empty
 ■ 2 safeties added 
  1. Trigger stop when opening the barrel for battery changing
  2. Trigger stop when opening the feed cover for adjusting the hop up
● Charging handle gimmick 
● Realistic barrel disassembly
● 1000 bbs box magazine included
 ■ electric BB remote using AAA batteries 
 ■ CNC aluminum dummy carts included that moves when the machine gun is shot or can be removed
● Bipod included
● 6.6kg including battery
● Uses stick battery

Spare magazine should be released too along spare dummy carts.

I swear that earlier this year I mentioned in some thread or past status update that I would like to see TM take on LMG design for once, glad to see I have some sort of luck at guessing.

Now if only I could steer them towards a pkm or rpk design...

Anyways, I am excited to see progress by TM all around.  The price will be astronomical I imagine, but I can't wait to see what folks do with it.

I won't be selling my VFC FNX 45 for that, I've been using it for like 3 years now and it's still going and performs well with a new bucking.

Without a steel/aluminium kit it's going to feel cheap and nasty like all TM pistols. I don't get all the hate the VFC gets.

I feel the same way. Every time I expound on my good experience with the VFC PPQ (have 4), I hear nearly nothing of a positive note. Have had them since they first came out and have no no issues (other than a loose ambi safety on one that we easily repaired with a new part) and they get shot a lot.

My only issue with the FNX 45 is the size of it. I relate it to my prized TM MK23 nbb's which, while they perform great, they are really a pain to carry.

Archived