renegadecow

Chiappa Firearms Rhino

Having just "binge watched" 3 seasons of The Expanse, I'd be interested in a replica of Detective Millers revolver.

Yeeeeeeees, was in Vegas last month and had a chance to try the 40DS, will likely pick one up, looks full metal too? Hope they do a fake blue finish. 

Interesting in that the shells look a lot like the ones used for the wingun Nagant 1895. Also interesting in that it seems like they'll go far and wide to make models that aren't normal S&W style revolvers.

Deffo a WGC OEM. If it's not too expensive I might pick one up, but I very much doubt it has a hop up.

This is so unnecessary... I must have one!
Shame it will most likely just be a holster filler like the Dan Wesson 715.
Just need to find a source for some nice wood grips to boot.

Iron Airsoft made a 20DS back in 2013 that I really wanted, but could never even remotely justify paying $700 for. It went into the "want but no way" pile along with CRW's steel Colt Detective Special ($1,550), and QRF's steel Colt Python ($1,650).

I'd still like a Rhino, but I don't like WinGun much. I doubt I'd be prepared to pay what it would cost to build one of these to the standard I'd be prepared to buy it at... Which is probably the quintessential airsoft complaint.

• Like 1

I exchanged messages with someone who bought one of those. Was told it was totally not worth it, rough machining everywhere and barely serviceable. It's just that he really, really had to get a Rhino replica being unable to buy the real thing.

• Like 1