Tokyo Marui Festival 2020 new products

hitmanNo2

Someday maybe Marui Man will grant us a makarov or stechkin, probably when the sun runs out of fuel.  Will be interesting to see if Marui will continue using whatever magic they apparently have in the FNX for any new models.

4 minutes ago, Wingman said:

In reference to the LCP, I cant imagine it will get that much out of a gas fill. The pistol is quite small. Maybe the same performance as a PPK or Sig P230?

After seeing what WE did with their CT25, anything's possible. That mag is about as big as a Bic lighter but manages to squeeze out 30+ shoots.

2 hours ago, renegadecow said:

After seeing what WE did with their CT25, anything's possible. That mag is about as big as a Bic lighter but manages to squeeze out 30+ shoots.

yeah the CT25 was surprisingly good. LCP  would be interesting other then the detonics and glock 26 TM hasn't done pocket pistols.

7 hours ago, PureSilver said:

LCP's an odd choice - I would have thought the Detonics and G26 kind of bracketed that already - but I'm down. Fingers crossed airsoft manufacturers can weather months of people not being able to play.

I think a lot of people around the world who buy airsoft don't play.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, wildething said:

Yeah, I gave up playing almost a decade ago, probably 2011. A lot of It turned into "bruh"soft with all the ego and intelligence that comes with your average "bruh".

On 5/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, wildething said:

23 hours ago, Gunnman said:

Yeah, I gave up playing almost a decade ago, probably 2011. A lot of It turned into "bruh"soft with all the ego and intelligence that comes with your average "bruh".

Now it's just about spending $1k on a build then posting it on Arnies for popularity points :)

I just have to wonder what sort of internals it going to be for a nbb.  Have they cooked up something that will make these pocket pistols outshoot full size gbb models via Marui Magic or is it just going to be the mk23 system made smaller.

I expect RC to come up with outfit gear designs for them including a overcoat that holds at least 7 of them somehow.

Archived