fnc

WE New SMG ?

Is that Glock mags? And doesn't that look more like an adaptor?
Beleive we stated they make new glock m4 receivers. So not a adapter

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G398FN met Tapatalk

Its not a Glock mag but its made to look like one. Its got a flatter top angle and different valve placement. *Probably* a catch cutout in the back side as well.

too bad they didn't go with an uzi style mag instead. And then go ahead and make an uzi too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 11 de julio de 2020 at 11:26 PM, Brigg said:

Its not a Glock mag but its made to look like one. Its got a flatter top angle and different valve placement. *Probably* a catch cutout in the back side as well.

too bad they didn't go with an uzi style mag instead. And then go ahead and make an uzi too.

I use from back in the years STAR "uzi" magwell adaptor and magazines, lovely!

On 7/17/2020 at 9:17 AM, GI0VANNI said:

I use from back in the years STAR "uzi" magwell adaptor and magazines, lovely!

Yeah, those are cool, but we're talking about GBB version.

• Like 1

If there Glock Style but not Gloc Compatible mags they are missing a trick.  Should be compatible with the most common gas mag out there, just like most real PCC AR's are Glock Mag Compatible.  People want to use same mags in long and short.  Plus it means there a GAs/co2 and Drum mags already available from the off.  Frankly there stood if they don't use Glock Mags.

Here’s a screenshot from one of their pre-production videos in May. Magazine looks unique, I’m guessing they chose to use a unique mag rather than try to deal with the mag and bolt catch limitations you’d get using normal TM style mags. Blowback seems strong and everything locks properly, shoots pretty decently on auto too. 

Haven’t seen anything about it in the news forum here, but they announced it alongside an updated version of their BHP, hopefully the changes on that will be decent

EAEE1DD6-79CF-4D19-A584-8552ED41C355.jpeg

I am so happy they are going with the classic correct Colt mag. Never liked the leaning profile of the Glock magazines. Now I can finally build a DOE Gbb smg!

• Like 2

Exactly what I was thinking.  If you wanted that slanted Glock aesthetic, keep the base at 90 degrees but supply a +2 extension pad.