The Party Pad is well and truly BACK!

Sledge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am watching Homofilian The Homosexuel Turtle....does anyone want to watch it with me

?

does it have badgers in it?

:mellow:  :blink:  <_<  thanks for that useless piece of information.

Night_raven

hey, emo kid, don't complain, you got it for free

*sits back and waits for Raven to get stressed over the emo thing...*

Do It! Do It!,

sorry, I am to happy as I just learnt that my best freind, who lives in glasgow is coming up by train to stay for a week!

WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO

We have known each other since where where 3 months old, and he is the *fruitcage* most funny bloke you'll ever meet

me f0r t3h w1n!

*finger hovers over neg rep button* ;) watch it sonny boy

Night_raven

ah go ahead, its a number on the internet, and if the right to call you emo kid means i lose a rep point so be it... emo :D

(and don't call me sonny... your my age... n00b :D)

*Wänks in the corner of the room*

*fetches mop and bucked*

Oh

Dear

Lord.

Jebus? what on earth is so wrong with the edit button that makes you avoid it like the plague and double post so blatantly?

Can I have a +1 for little to no reason at all?

no you can have a -1 for incessant;ly doubvle posting and blatantly ASKING for rep points <_<

ah go ahead, its a number on the internet, and if the right to call you emo kid means i lose a rep point so be it... emo :D

(and don't call me sonny... your my age... n00b :D)

*fetches mop and bucked*

Jebus? what on earth is so wrong with the edit button that makes you avoid it like the plague and double post so blatantly?

no you can have a -1 for incessant;ly doubvle posting and blatantly ASKING for rep points  <_<

Dont make me rocky im not in the best of moods today after a twunt over the road was playing with a grenade launcher a blew my ankles away cause he shot me with it. and i thought we had an agreement that you would stop ?

Night_raven

As opposed to wanking?

yup... it says right here:

*Wänks in the corner of the room*

see?

I hate the reply and edit buttons, Fast reply is my friend.

*Dies from Sloth beating*

i frankly don't give a ###### if you can't be arsed... you'll use the edit button when applicable, as i'm sure double posting is against the rules, ok?

Dont make me rocky im not in the best of moods today after a twunt over the road was playing with a grenade launcher a blew my ankles away cause he shot me with it. and i thought we had an agreement that you would stop ?

Night_raven

ok so you had a bad day... happens to everyone... you've got the better "toy" collection right? so return the favour... "Two wrongs don't make a right" - maybe so, but they do make it even :unsure:

We had no such aggreement... and don't take it so seriously... why does it offend you so?

its a word

yup... it says right here:

see?

i frankly don't give a ###### if you can't be arsed... you'll use the edit button when applicable, as i'm sure double posting is against the rules, ok?

ok so you had a bad day... happens to everyone... you've got the better "toy" collection right? so return the favour... "Two wrongs don't make a right" - maybe so, but they do make it even  :unsure:

We had no such aggreement... and don't take it so seriously... why does it offend you so?

its a word

But let us look at it like this rocky can we, if it started as a joke it remains that way ok. oh and for the better kit idea, rocky your a genious :D

:rofl: @lord_jeebus nooooooooo my brain what have you done to it apart from eat it.

Night_raven

Archived