The Party Pad is well and truly BACK!

Sledge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well not on it's own, but that was the last of many many issues.

See this thread for the major reason http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=23429&hl=

been there, done that, got the loathing ;)

This thread has turned into a major spam thread

Wrong, it hasn't changed into anything, it started off a major spam thread, and has been spam filled ever since.

It was really funny, actually. It was like in the mygot flash movie.

Every time he got proved wrong he got more and more annoyed. I could just imagine him at his computer.

"OMFG, you faygit, that's illegal!"

*foams at mouth*

"Dammit you faygit, I know you hack!"

Spanish cheesecake? Their chief weapon is cheese. Cheese and cake. Their two main weapons are cheese and cake. And blackcurrents. Our three main weapons are....

*fruitcage* it, I'll come in again.

I'm back! So you can close this thread now :D

It feels so good (and strange, I had just got used to the laptop keys and rubbish mouse..)

Doubt I missed much.. nowhere near as much as you missed me I'll bet hehe (sorry, feeling elated due to haircut and finding out I haven't missed my interview)

what, I googled SAA to see what other revolver sledge was drooling about, and that came up, so I thought I'd warn the others about it, I did think and I decided I would considering it'll get locked any time soon...

Edit:sledge, Baby, covererd in adverts.....

Archived