The Party Pad is well and truly BACK!

Sledge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so my rep goes down to one, well, This is the official statment that I give up trying to keep it up in the green. Neg rep me If you want, I just don't care anymore (btw-noobie, 147 posts, wtf?)

EDIT: now I have none, oh well, It'll be in the -100s at this rate now,

*Eats pies brains*

*Has a coke*

*Gets bored with the rep system*

*Dies again*

But let us look at it like this rocky can we, if it started as a joke it remains that way ok. oh and for the better kit idea, rocky your a genious :D

:rofl: @lord_jeebus nooooooooo my brain what have you done to it apart from eat it.

Night_raven

i know... i knw :D

i was under the impression that it did start off as a joke, but if you think differently fairy snuff.

Ok, you have the ability to make me grin, so i don't wanna start a war, so i'll leave it (somethings wrong, i found a conscience <_< )

And so my rep goes down to one, well, This is the official statment that I give up trying to keep it up in the green. Neg rep me If you want, I just don't care anymore (btw-noobie, 147 posts, wtf?)

just cos you have so many posts, or the screen says so, it doesn't make you any less of a n00b. most of your recorded posts are spam, so just cos theres a number on the computer it doesn't change who you are. i have over 600 posts, but i don't think my self any less or greater than anyone one Arnies with a higher/lower post count than me.

what flavour pie is it?

Night_raven

mmmmm *albatross* pie :P

i know... i knw :D

i was under the impression that it did start off as a joke, but if you think differently fairy snuff.

Ok, you have the ability to make me grin, so i don't wanna start a war, so i'll leave it (somethings wrong, i found a conscience  <_< )

just cos you have so many posts, or the screen says so, it doesn't make you any less of a n00b. most of your recorded posts are spam, so just cos theres a number on the computer it doesn't change who you are. i have over 600 posts, but i don't think my self any less or greater than anyone one Arnies with a higher/lower post count than me.

mmmmm *albatross* pie :P

EW EWWW rocky you are dead :rofl:

Night_raven

EDIT: now I have none, oh well, It'll be in the -100s at this rate now,

*Eats pies brains*

*Has a coke*

*Gets bored with the rep system*

*Dies again*

If you don't care about the rep system, then quit bitching about your rep :rolleyes:

Currently I am sweating like a P-I-G

would someone mind removing the pointless +1 that Jebus gave me?

Just give the Message as "As requested to counter previous +1" or something

Much appreciation :D

OK, there's been a misunderstanding...

after posting this, i got a +1 instead of the -1 that I wanted...

now, would two people mind giving me a -1 with the message: "As requested to counter the previous +1"

Thank you

EDIT MAKE SURE ITS ONLY TWO...

meh You think calling badgers *fruitcage*ers is nice.

Also no,I like my house to much

Also, airsoft freak, I owe you two +1s, As I don't like the terms of my first one, and the second for that post putting you as my model forum member as the reps system goes.

Sorry about the misunderstanding rocky :(

Edit: Never given a -1 rep point and I don't plan on it

its ok, you were trying to help...

nah i wouldn't normally ask for -1s but i ask for pointless -1s to be cancelled so its only fair i do the same for +1s too, don't ya think?

meh You think calling bader *fruitcage*ers is nice.

Also no,I like my house to much

whats a "bader *fruitcage*"???

i don't think its nice, but its a feeble effort to stop us neg repping you, you'd do better to just stop annoying us.

Archived