We desperately need a new mod

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know if there is.

I was just saying that I knew that it was either a movie or a show. I didn't know so I put the little "/" in there.

~P

Oh, I only know it as a TV show in the late 80s. :P Got I'm old. :P But if you haven't, go buy/rent/borrow the first season of it on DVD. Classic! And you'll know how to take out a rooftop sniper the right way. :lol: I believe Arnie's got a couple trailers in the downloads section to the left. It was also the first sit-com type of show (kinda different from today's sitcom like Will&Grace, for one thing, they didn't have people laughing in the background. :P) I've ever seen. :lol:

They probably already have one undercover mod. Ever noticed a thread being locked......a popular thread, and no mod ever posted in it?

That could just be a mod closing it for their own purposes....but it could be an undercovie.

~P

well ive seen nuno online quite a few times without seeing him post. he is a forgotten force for good, patrol our boundries defending them from evil hordes of chav scum

well ive seen nuno online quite a few times without seeing him post. he is a forgotten force for good, patrol our boundries defending them from evil hordes of chav scum

He's like robocop or something. Maybe more like robo-mod.

We could call him that. It could be his new nickname.

Oh, wait....