double fisted combos :p

as i am waiting for dual m11s in the post... i thought *oo a dual weilding thread* post pics of your double fisted combos :P

i will post some of my m11s when i get 'em

edit: spelling

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is fitting a metal slide easy to a glock 17? cos im going to do it to mine... also i bought it second hand and its missing the rear sight, do metal sldies come with sights?

It should be. Slide off the rear sight, take off the front sight (the front sight is not well designed, and can become loose after frequently taken off, I used some super glue to glue it on), and unscrew the blowback chamber; then put all that into the metal slide, you are done. Probably the easiest slide swaps there is. :)

is yours the kwa metal slide set? does it come with sightss, cos i need a rear sight...

Hehe, no, bought both them with metal slides fitted already. Had to take off everything that attached to the slide when polishing the 17's slide. :) Usually a metal kit includes the slide, barrel, (some sell spring guide with spring with the set too), but no sights. You can probably find the sights in places like UNcompany or Dentrinity.

Which one is the MP5 mag for? :P

I just wind up the mp5 mag until bursting then pop the catch at the top -

PHOOOM!

INSTANT poor-mans Moscart!*

*Although usually my opponents are like :huh: which enables me enough time to shoot them ;)

Edited by Basho

Oh man I gotta get more pics...

Pity I had to send one of my new FMV CZ75s back to GnG, otherwise I'd have, err......

4?

Yeah 4 pairs. I actually hate the CZ75s now, one broke completely, the other needs about 6 `pre-loadings` (slide cockings) to get it to fire, regardless of how many is in the mag.

Best trigger pull ever though. Anyway, I'll do something dual-wieldy tomorrow night when I'm home :D