Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be wrong, but is'nt that M24SWS just painted with TAN and Brown?

Still, pretty hot weapon there.

Cheers,

Mike

Yeah its just got khaki and brown on it. But since i painted my entire gun im gonna have to sand it down and try to remove some of the paint and give it a fresh coat of black. After that i think i can do it.

they make one for pretty much every pistol, yet to see any of these holsters fit an airsoft gun well though...

Well my KWA G19 and KWA G18c both fit perfect, i have absolutley no complaints at all with this holster.... Actually... anyone going to LFU this Sunday is welcome to come and have gander if they wish to see for em selfs :)

And in answer to someone's Q about whether they do one that fits the m9 http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/product...duct_id=3497&d=

But as i've never seen one on an m9 before i dont know if it will fit... but i know they fit my Glocks great :)

*AL*

Aye indeed it is

what fore grip is that you have on there Xaccers?

It's the ICS SD Series Tactical Handguard with RIS from Zero1

Do a search for mp-64

Ledpocket, re the mini launcher, I'd probably have to mount it on the left hand rail to be able to fire it, will look into it and get you a pic

My m4 is almost done, I have to fix its damn barrel wobble, and I cant find my allen keys. (I didnt know ICS could get barrel wobble. :blink: ) And my Kings Arms glcok 27 grip doesnt fit. (screws dont line up correctly) so not as good as I like but I should be done with this gun when I find my allen keys, and Maybe buy real RIS so I dont have to "ghetto-fy" my vertical grip. (K-mart special, 5$ rails anyone. :D) gahh Im soo mad about that darn grip though :(

Love the mp5.

Next up, ICS ak-74.

I was thinking about the mini launcher, I have the same RIS setup on my TM MP5SD6... now i'm thinking i wanna go with a short M203RIS.. the mini launcher seems to look a little boxy and doesnt fully go with the flow. But neat mp5 either way.

Whats it like to hold that thing? I dont even see much room to hold it!

Ya just buy the long m203...thatd look...well, um interesting? lol.

With the mini set back you hold it by the mini, with it set forward I can get the vert grip in there.

The grip can also go on one of the mini's side rails for "from the hip" shooting :D

WhiteFeather, not sure how your mate's broke, it's not heavy.

The drum may works great too, but I mainly use it in support roles, much more fun to use midcaps and change them under fire! :D

Hey Magsz when are you gonna finish up your M4?  Im waiting to see the finished product.  :D

I have some parts arriving at the latest this coming tuesday. If these parts work out ill at least have the gun assembled. Ill be placing an order by the end of next week which will finish off the gun completely.

I was also astonished with the size when i got mine Madkat, it takes quite a bit to get used to size doesn't it. Another thing i found was when you swing it about it feels kinda weird i can't explain it but it feels like you need to stop swinging it

cheers.