Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man thats SAD! (points and laughs)

Cant understand why you would pretend to have guns you don't, at least it gives everybody a few good pics of what the real steel versions look like, so as not to go OTT.

Of course, it's perfectly possible that the same person that posted on that forum is the same guy/gal?

Optimism - it's great!

His whole life is dedicated to finding cheepskates like hong_lo6 and shaming them.

maha... no, but I hate fakes and had a litte experience (a few years of forum administration) in catching them.

As I've seen his first series of pics I wasn't absolutely sure if the guns are realsteel, but today I spotted that very unique AR-74 picture, that I have seen a few days ago at ar15.com (really cool stuff for ar15 fans btw ;) ) too... add two and two togheter B)

CA m15a4 with Gp aimpoint

DSC01399.jpg

CA m24 with tasco 3-9x40 scope w/ guarder 80mm sunshade and harris bipod

DSC01394.jpg

The scope has now been painted to match the body so no more burlap on it.

those both look truely superb.

pics of mine:

Sun Project M40a1 with a Harris Bi-pod, Tasco 6-24x42 Mil-dot Tactical/Vermint Scope with an KM sniper rifle. i removed the Co2 kit for the photo, makes it look abit more real that way :)

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

and dont all flame me, there inert rounds!

- Mav

Edited by Maveric
Whether he has a life or not, at least he is doing something with his. More than I can say for some of you.

Good job unimatrix.

Hey, WhiteFeather, I like the USMC fleece. Like it so much I got one for my bed last year.

Thanks my mom got it for me at a fabris store makes a good blanket and great for pics.

You're pretty dense huh azairsoftr. The guy was trying to pass on that these guns were airsoft and his. Neither are they his nor are they airsoft. Europeans aren't red necked americans like me and you, and do not have an absoulte need for firearms.