DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

We need pictures of the soft armour lining or an adaptation like what lerch made. I have filled my plate pouches with dummy plates already. But thats a sweet fix you have rigged up wildcard.

Grim

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks kool wyatt i like the box on the minimi what did you do to it, is it camo tape, materiel or did you get it dipped in that hydrographic multicam style stuff?

Grim

the box mag cover has been made by a friend of mine its desert DPM material that has the ammo box stencil printed on it and then the side of the box mag is painted.

i will post some pics of it later if i get chance

as i said i would here is some pics of the box mag cover:

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

if you want one of these got to http://www.cerberusairsoft.co.uk go on our forums and look for paddy of mass destruction and PM him about it and he can tell you more about it and stuff.

but i like it makes my kit look abit nicer rather than all the stock and standard stuff thats floating around lol

I have the internal heat shield liying around from my A2 handguard that i converted to fit my STAR A2 carbine or are you after the LSW handguard heat shield? Besides with the heat shields installed there is no room for the batteries, hense why i removed mine.

Grim

well my unit is getting them this year but thats mainly because we are part of spearhead and as such have gone up in the priority list for kit issue. The rest of the infantry will probably end up getting them next year. I wouldnt be surprised if units in Iraq/Afghan already have them in desert variety.

Darkchild