Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey onslaught can you do me a huge favor? Can you measure the diameter of the hole on that flashhider? If you have a spare inner barrel can you check and see if it's a snug fit in there?

I'm planning on running a 409mm inner barrel with a 14.5inch outter barrel, and the inner barrel should run through an A2 flashhider up to about 3mm from the end, so that's why i'd like the troy FH because it looks to be able to hold and hide a inner barrel pretty well.

dead thread..

more pics?

Maby, but on the other hand, mayby people are just working one their Snake outfits and gear (I am), but have patience. I am on a bugdet, plus I am setting the standards high for an outfit such as this. :flamed:

But check out the NAM (National Airsoft Magazine, for those who are unaware of this) homepage. They have a fotocontest of who can pose the best as Solid Snake. Might be worth a look. :rolleyes:

PICT00801.jpg

Its MGS4 inspired, the SERPA holster is going to be replaced by a Blackwater Universal Holster and the Utility pouch by a medic pouch, will also soon get the "To Let The World Be" patch to put on my admin pouch.

AND, I have now started to work on my octa-camo suit, this will be very intresting and fun (hopefully) still working on the skematics more info the that will come.

And for weapons, gonna order an WA Sig Arms GSR within the upcoming weeks so I get the pistol right.

And the M4, currently owning a TM M4S-System which I will replace the SIR for an FF RAS and get an Troy flash hider then that one is done.

:)

Yup, it is the vest Snake wears in the trailers (although annoyingly, it's recently changed to tan).

The PMCs wear a mixture of plate carriers, mostly CIRAS's I think.

Well, I can agree on the point that his vest has changed to tan, but in some other scenes (especially the last ones with the statues), the vest in a darker colour. Could be that the people behind the game, are planning to have it have the same "cameleon" abilities like Snake`s new suit. It would make some sense, but boy, It would help me a lot lot if I had a "cameleon" suit like that. :P

The vest at the end of the trailer is the same colour as it was in previous trailers.

I thought it used to be a black vest but talking to The_End he says its green, but then being a computer game they can easily change it to whatever they like.

Which would make more sence - Tan, green or black? (aimed at ppl who know anything about cammoflage and taking into account the special suit)

The vest at the end of the trailer is the same colour as it was in previous trailers.

I thought it used to be a black vest but talking to The_End he says its green, but then being a computer game they can easily change it to whatever they like.

It is OD in the old trailers, tan in the new ones (apart from New Snake's, which is still OD)

Which would make more sence - Tan, green or black? (aimed at ppl who know anything about cammoflage and taking into account the special suit)

Probably Tan, as he is fighting in a mostly neutral urban environment with a lot of sand and lightly coloured brick.

No its snake, he's just wearing a mask. But I think there's a tactical reason why there's two colors of the vest. Tan will be used during day time and the OD Green one during the night, makes sense if you think about it.

but theres more than one outfit in this game, because theres more than one mission, for instance, the snow outfit he wears, remeber, what you see in the trailers, isnt what will be in the real game, they change the background as to not give key details away

for instance, remeber the MGS 3 trailer, that showed snake jumping off a waterfall in the jungle, he did that jump, but it wasnt off any waterfall in the jungle

He also did the jump in the game from standing still backwards after being surrounded by Ocelot, in the trailer he was running from dogs and jumped forwards.

A better example for how misleading the trailers can be is the part in MGS2 where Raiden encounters the Ninja, in the trailer its Snake in what looks like the tanker

Archived