Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, now that the A-levels are over I can crack open the airsoft again. Sadly its raining outside so the photo isn't very good.

Here's a pic of all my multicam kit together.

Crye Precision Logo Cap

Crye Precision Logo T-shirt.

Dirty Dagger Multicam Molle Belt

4 x On Patrol double M4 pouches

1 x On Patrol pistol mag pouch

1 x On Patrol drop-leg molle platform

set of cheap multicam replica BDUs

DSC01208.jpg

Still need a dump pouch, a couple more mag pouches for the belt and a Serpa holster to go on the platform. Still needing some dessie oakley gloves and Converse boots that have been on my list for ages. :(

Hey guys, quick question. Where can i get a pair of Crye precision combat pants, or as we say "trousers", in the uk for a good price, and other cry precision things.

PS. The real cry trousers have the funny little kneedpads built into the material dont they?

There are currently no replica Multicam Combat Pant/Shirt replicas on the market. The only way to get them would be to buy the real deal... and those are completely sold out for the pants and sold out in most sizes for the shirt. Last time I checked a pair of 32R combat pants sold on ebay for well over US$600!!! And it didn't even include the pads!!! Makes me want to sell spare minty set of Combat BDUs...

Hi,

there are Multicam replica on ebay of the combat shirt of Crye Precision Multicam fabric, look for it on ebay.

and few weeks ago, I found a guy that he did a replica of the Combat Pants with all the zips, but I think that only for him (anyway, you can buy the combat knee pads and make yourself like many people).

Good bye, Akira.

Hi,

there are Multicam replica on ebay of the combat shirt of Crye Precision Multicam fabric, look for it on ebay.

and few weeks ago, I found a guy that he did a replica of the Combat Pants with all the zips, but I think that only for him (anyway, you can buy the combat knee pads and make yourself like many people).

Good bye, Akira.

Akira, Did you get my PM that I sent out the webbing for you?

-Alex

Will start from head to toe with the outer layer

Calvary TOTO II Bowman Replica

Warrior Assault Systems RICAS with 1xAdmin panel(Coyote evil smilie patch and OD medic patch), 1xFrag pouch, 4xDouble M4 Pouches(Holding single M14 mags with magpuls), 1xsmall GP pouch(holds speedloaders, gloves and thumper TG-6), 1xmedium GP pouch(holds waterbottle), 1xProud Modular Assault Pack(With MilspecMonkey patch and IR Patch also contains hydration bladder for extra water and generally used for carrying extra kit to the skirmish)

RICAS also has Toy Soldier soft armour inserts and fake plates installed to bulk it up (but yes I am rather large to :P)

Bulle OD Duty Belt within Warrior Assault Systems PLB modular belt. Attached the the belt is 1xdouble pistol mag pouch, 1xradio pouch and 1xfolding dump pouch.

Also Attached to the belt is the BHI SERPA 1911 and a Warrior Assault Systems drop leg platform with 1xdouble m4 mag pouch (holding two M14 mags with magpuls)

Hatch Centurion Knee pads

Oakley Assault SI Gloves

Converse Warrior Boots

Helly Hansen LIFA(under Multicam shirt)

Wolf Replica Multicam BDUs

TM M14 Socom with VFC M14 RAS (waiting for some 30mm scope rings to arrive then I can mount the M3 scope and also saving for a Harris Bipod)

TM 1911

Not featured in the picture are my ESS NVG Profile Turbofan goggles. There busy sitting in the MAP for the next game lol

Also Attached to the belt is the BHI SERPA 1911 and a Warrior Assault Systems drop leg platform with 1xdouble m4 mag pouch (holding two M14 mags with magpuls)

I decided a few years back that I really wasn't a huge fan of having any gear on my legs. At most a Holster, but that's it. I found putting accessories on my leg limited my speed and got in the way when I went low to the ground. But that's just me. Here's me with my 1911 holstered to the hip.

Not featured in the picture are my ESS NVG Profile Turbofan goggles. There busy sitting in the MAP for the next game lol

What color goggles did you get? They just came out with them in Foliage green (and they already had black). Now if they came out with Coyote Brown, that would be perfect, but for the meantime, I felt that black was too contrasting with the MC, so I went with FG. Also, ESS's Tan NVG goggles color is wayyyy too light when used with MC IMHO.

i hasn't got side pannels has it? because i was hoping to put my Utility pouches on the sides.

Here's a replica Weesatch in MC. As you can see the MOLLE on the front and sides is limited to the section that starts on the front and wraps around the sides a little. The MOLLE on the back is probably enough for a Hydration pouch and one access, *maybe* two if you force it.

Mobility wise am a fair sized chap so when it comes to running am not to fussed about speed aslong as I get there and not get hit lol and getting low on the ground doesn't cause to many issues either. Have a few when I try and crawl though as I generally have the serpa slightly more to the front due to personal preference. I also have a TT molle pistol holster for my belt for when I don't wish to have anything on my legs and I move the double m4 pouch from the dropleg up onto a GP pouch. Bulks me out a bit more but I don't mind as it get the job done.

Yeah I have the black turbo fans. Got them quite soon after they came out. Wish I waited now as the black down stand out a bit but I may try and spray then at one point even if theres just a bit of tan on there it'll break up its outline.

im getting annoyed at the fact that there are NO Eagle Plate Carriers w/c in multicam anywere.

everything is sold out, in the US and ive seen no UK dealers.

bah its the one thing i need in order to create the rest of my look.

Edited by Fellowz

@fellowz: Try emailing or calling HERE they are in canada, so the pricing isn't in U.S. dollars. I have never ordered from them, so I can't vouch for them as a word of warning. Might be worth a try, Good luck with your hunt.

EDIT: found this quote elsewhere

06/12/2007 - We have sold out our stock on the Eagle Plate Carrier with Cummerbunds. All colors and sizes are on back order, but Eagle has informed us it will be 12 weeks or more before they ship to us (because of large government contracts). You may order these, but please realize we will likely not be able to ship to you until mid September. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited by statikzero

That Smock is awesome! Pricey I assume?

EDIT: found this quote elsewhere

"large government contracts" for multicam items ehh? And there are those that say that the only significant numbers of people that use Multicam are airsofters... :lol: Just because we don't see a plethora of photos of military / contractors using Multicam doesn't mean it isn't being used in sizable numbers.

read it again

06/12/2007 - We have sold out our stock on the Eagle Plate Carrier with Cummerbunds. All colors and sizes are on back order, but Eagle has informed us it will be 12 weeks or more before they ship to us (because of large government contracts). You may order these, but please realize we will likely not be able to ship to you until mid September. Sorry for the inconvenience.