Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The shoulder pads on the production run will be padded, as well as the rig having the correct binding on the front and rear plates. They are not a cheap item as it is built with all the highest quality materials and takes over 50 hours to construct. They will also be custom sized to your measurements. They are adjustable but it better to have a good fit and not stretch it right.

The price will be:

$400 for Coyote, Ranger Green, OD, and Black.

$420 for Multicam, ACU. I am not sure if I can source Marpat yet.

I will however offer a $60 discount if the buyer pays a $150 deposit.

Keep the questions coming.

-Erik

....I may accept some Airsoft trades, mainly WA pistols. Feel free to PM me with any offers you have WA or anything airsoft.

Edited by Fenneo

Lolz i am selling the Crye black knee pads not the combat ones

Yeh i have crye combats and combat top, i sold my combat bottoms on e bay for $900, (my size is the most saught after)

I used the true spec and sewed in the combat pants they look sweet !

Edited by Crimson

hey .. just had a idea ..

i was just watching the extream channel , it was about some motorcross guys riding around ( as they do .. ) and one was wearing body armor ..

had the same kind of look to the crye armor ... so i had a look around and i found this ..http://shop.1stmx.co.uk/index.asp?function...T&productid=101

to me .. it kinda looks the same , just need cover it in multicam and molle it and put the plates on the front and back ?

its just a idea .. lol

any ideas .. if people think its a good idea ill order it next month and have a go at building one :D

hey .. just had a idea ..

i was just watching the extream channel , it was about some motorcross guys riding around ( as they do .. ) and one was wearing body armor ..

had the same kind of look to the crye armor ... so i had a look around and i found this ..http://shop.1stmx.co.uk/index.asp?function...T&productid=101

to me .. it kinda looks the same , just need cover it in multicam and molle it and put the plates on the front and back ?

its just a idea .. lol

any ideas .. if people think its a good idea ill order it next month and have a go at building one :D

that could work really well! even if you just use it as a base for pannels or the shoulder strap parts!

Fenneo as others have said, it looks good.  I'd like to see the finished shoulder pads though before commiting to purchase one!  I assume you will be just padding them and not recreating the rubber pads on the shoulders?

I've seen bike tyre sewn to the shoulder to replicate the stock pad.

I just paid Lakota to dip my Wiley SG1's on multicam. I will post pics as soon as they get back to me. Should be about 3 days.

I also just picked up the GO BAG in multicam from SO tech. It's the one that was used by the SF guys in Transformers. Will post pics of multicam load out when my glasses come in.

I also picked up the HSS plate carrier in Multicam. Plates fit great (plastic ones). The carreir holds all the pouches that my ciras held. All the pouches are real crye MC to.

Edited by Halo C1

Have you guys checked out condoroutdoor.com? I have everything they make in multicam. So far it's held up great. It's all real MC with the multicam tags. I have 10 pouches and hydration carrier. Their drop led panel and holster for my pistol.

In a few days I will get pics posted of all my gear.