• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'll post my pics as well.

DSC_0799%20(Medium).JPG

DSC_0802%20(Medium).JPG

the pant is from the brand 'OPS' made from real Crye Precision fabric.

Normally, these pants are made for the CP field knee pads, bit I bought th combat knee pants, and went to my local tailor, to lower the knee-pads and make a hole in it to fit the combat pads. Also I lengtened my pants by 15cm (6"), because I normally need a Medium/long pant, instead of a Medium/regular.

Now I only need a good body chassis replica and a real CP hydration bladder (now it's a multisham one).

Im thinking of asking boris to do the same for me when i get some SKD pants. But i have a question though, how do the knee pads stay in place?

Unless I can get hold of the crye combats I'm not gonna bother. I dont want to risk tearing up a $90 pair of pants just to get a certain look. I'm just gonna stick with the alta pads. Each to their own. ;)

the combat knee pads just stay in place with the molded shape (just like the elbow pads stay in place), the only difference with the real combat pants, is that mine are loose, the CP pants you can attach it behind your leg (just like the combat shirt).

But it works very well (and are the only knee pads I can carry, all the other one's, wish you tie around your leg, hurts to much when I kneel)

Ok so as you know i finally relent and got a set of multicam combats, and i decide "yeah i'll go and order a plate carrier off redwolf because i have orderd several times from there before". But up on searching redwolf i have found all multicam items on there lists have been removed. Does anybody know why? or if they will get any back in stock. I e-mailed them but i have had no response (that was the beginning of the week). Failing them getting any multicam back in stock i will have to wait until the new phantac plate carrier is no longer on pre order at WGC (does any one know its actual release date?)

Grim

if anyone is interested :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Movie-200...1QQcmdZViewItem

well for some reason if the link doesnt work try

Item number: 160153492230

:rolleyes:

Hey i dont know if anyone saw this yet, but if not maybe you guys can outbid each other to death

http://tinyurl.com/yueclx