2 stupid jokes

hkmp5roxs

I think the rep says it all :rolleyes:

funny.jpg

I second this. Furthermore, your "jokes" are not only unfunny, but moraly wrong and politcaly incorrect; and I happen to know about that thing you did...No, I'm not bluffing...The, erm, bad thing, that's which one!~ and BTW, I'm telling Jesus you said that!

'nuff said. (Although I encourage others to help me flame this guy. ;) )

:flamed:

wow..

the jokes can be stupid, but i dont see the point in flaming the guy for that..

and i feel that some of the comments made were just to "play alongside the "cool guys" in the forum.."

cheers

JJ bennet? is that you? :P

Only joking Napalm. This guy (hkmproxors) has a history of misbehavior and rulebreaking thats why he is being flamed.

wow..

the jokes can be stupid, but i dont see the point in flaming the guy for that..

and i feel that some of the comments made were just to "play alongside the "cool guys" in the forum.."

cheers

Any sugestion that I am cool is fine by me. I want a t-shirt that says "What Would Fonzy Do?", preferably with a picture of the Fonz in mid "Eeeeehhhhhhh!", with thumbs akimbo.

A woman runs into the golf course shop and exclaims "I was just out on the course and got stung by a wasp!"

The golf pro asks "Where?"

Still screaming, the woman replies "Between the first and second hole."

The pro scratches his head for a moment and replies "I think your stance is too wide."

A woman runs into the golf course shop and exclaims "I was just out on the course and got stung by a wasp!"

The golf pro asks "Where?"

Still screaming, the woman replies "Between the first and second hole."

The pro scratches his head for a moment and replies "I think your stance is too wide."

Now those actually made me verbally laugh

"Your stance is too wide". Brilliant, Doc! Also, nice pwned pic, Robot. Hmm...It seems that the topic starter am not teh funny boi, indded,; but everyone who replies am!

Check out my "New US Gov't. symbol" joke; you lot'll just love it :P

Cheers,

~Matthew. (AKA:The best *fruitcage*-ing shot in North Carolina Airsoft Team~Yea, I'm teh bestest!)

Archived