Systema PTW pictures

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a CQB training session yesterday, very useful (and lots of fun).

Used the aimpoint instead of the usual Acog, for faster target acquisition. Worked fine.

For a change, I'm posting this combo of me ( :P ) of yesterday's shots in action.

As to say, I do collect, but also, I do use it a lot. PTW did well as usual, no surprises ;) (I smashed it on the corners, walls, muahahhaha)

solocombo1rx.jpg

Edited by Solo
Nice pictures, Solo, so when are you gonna move your *albatross* out here to California so I can try taking a shot at you?

Hehe. Thanks :)

You KNOW I wish. You know it. I really hope I am going to be able to. It's still being debated.

But in a way or the other, we'll shoot each other :P

Chicken!

lol, well that'd be cool if it happens.

:)

It "ain't" fear ;) It's a number of options (da family, .... ).

Here, a quick and ugly shot of the M900. Not that one wouldn't figure out how it'd look.

Know what? Blue leds won't turn on (broken?). No prob with the main light in all its positions, but no way of turning the leds on (pressing where you told me).

Oh well....

m9007ab.jpg

Solo, if you ever decide that the M900 sucks (which it does, get rid of it I say! :P) I'd take it off you're hands. (unwillingly....of coarse)

From my knowledge of SureFire lights, the LED's should come on everytime the main beam works (there is no seperate off position for the navigation LED's). It might be something with the wire's (faulty? it happens) or with the pad. (as simple as the construction of a pressure pad is, you never know)

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

When I got mine it was 300, however it needed a new bulb and had no batteries. It was also the thumbscrew model, rather than the SWAN version Solo has.

Advantages of the M900 vs M951, duh, 9P vs 6P. The M900 does 125 lumens where as the M951 that solo and I have only does 65 lumens, it's a baby light in comparison.