HERMIONE GRANGER.....

situpking

so... am i?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. so... am i?

• a sad dirty old man who should be mocked and reviled?
    • a patient man, waiting for a precious fruit to ripen?

You drew a picture of darklite's naughty bits? What were you doing looking?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, yes she did look rather good in her ball gown, and do we know anything about the french girls?

Do I have to see the newest Potter to know what French girls you are talking about?

Btw. since we got to the penix part, have you ever thought how big penix that Haggard or whatever character Coltrane plays is supposed to have?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure she's 23 as it was said at the intar nets! Btw. what role does she have in the movie? I think she's a bit too old to be a student  :blink: .

Plays the 17 year old Goblet of Fire champion from the French speaking magic school.

Best scene: In a silver swimsuit (which apparently has a strange effect on Rizzo)

...?!

Post. Pictures. For. *fruitcage*s. Sake!!!!  :angry:

I'll never see the god damn movie, so let me see this ... thing you're talking about.

Watching the movie would be the best thing to do (they aren't bad actually, maybe a bit naive though). I mean come on, would you rather fap while looking at some naked lady in a picture than a pr0n movie? Fapping has nothing to do with the newest Potter though.

Watching the movie would be the best thing to do (they aren't bad actually, maybe a bit naive though). I mean come on, would you rather fap while looking at some naked lady in a picture than a pr0n movie? Fapping has nothing to do with the newest Potter though.

You sir, have experience. The wrong kind of experience. :waggle:

On a side-note is it bad for your eyesight?

Archived