My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

*fruitcage* Ryanair.

I would rather cut all my limbs off and swim to the destination using my cock than give a penny to that bunch of useless thieving *Ubarflock*. The attitude o' Leary has to the people who pay his *fruitcage* mortgage stinks. I hope he chokes to death on a rotting dogs cock.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I flew with them years ago, and didnt have a problem, except for leaving my wallet on board and the cleaning staff nicking it in the 38 seconds before I noticed it... But that was my fault for being a fool...

Is just everything I've seen since. He openly tries to treat paying customers like something smeared on his shoe, all the time doing his utmost to empty your pockets with both hands. A horrendous attitude, and I'll never give that company a penny while he is there.

Meh, I must be the only person I know to have always flown budget and never, ever get screwed over. Either way I still think it is a disgrace with how they deal with it then fall back on that 'you paid £20 for the flight, what the *fruitcage* do you expect' attitude. The day when they do annoy me by cancelling a flight is a day they will never forget.

As for my 'rant' of the day I don't really have one. Bit concerned about the emails I am getting from someone at my work (in any other context they would be good, but I work with this person).

'FireKnife'

Oh come on, you say something like that without giving us a hint, to what is said in those emails? That's just mean and unfair.

Nothing that worrying yet but when they start asking 'so what did you get up to last night' and when you respond with 'met up with a girl' and they go all disappointed you do wonder :P.

Well I say met up with a girl, it was more met up, chatted, kissed, had outdoor fun time, dropped her off home, said thank, went home but they don't need to know that.

'FireKnife'

*fruitcage* delivery drivers.

Had one turn up to my yard at work in a wagon, drop, and leave again.

Without telling us he had just ripped 4 fence panels out of my mums fence (she lives next door), and damaged several others...

Trying to buy some Russian night vision off a guy on the local forum. Will be well ###### if I miss out on it.

If you miss out, you can buy some Russian NVGs from me. Just make your best offer and they're yours. They worked last time I used them, they're a bit heavy and not compatible with the type of helmet I prefer, so they've sat in a box for several years... I could use the space, and the cash.

*fruitcage* *bramston pickle* *fruitcage* *suitcase* DESIGN *fruitcage* A&K M60 PEICE OF *fruitcage* *badger*S HIDDEN GRUB SCREW WANKERS!

Ahem.

So, after wearing through 4 diamond dremel engraving bits (and about a months work) to try and get a stripped screw out of my M60 so i can finish rewiring it, because the front gas block / barrel housing wont come off and give me the room i need to get the wiring loom back in, i threw it onto the table in frustration.

Whereupon the dust cover sprang open.

and a little grubscrew in a hole near the rear sight went "ohai Tink!".

Unscrew said grubscrew, and the *fruitcage* gasblock slides right off.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You mean, you're like every single male who is heterosexual and single? That's quite a shock.

Rant:- trying to find purple spray paint in a shop, is hard. Found it online, but I prefer to buy from a bricks and mortar shop. I'm a snob when it comes to buying things, as I prefer to physically be in the shop, rather than browse online. The BnQ website, does not have the smell that the shop has, so ruins the experience. Though, there is a flip side to that snobbery coin. Comic shops generally have a bleach type smell or a bo type smell. Don't mind buying my geeky stuff online.

You mean, you're like every single male who is heterosexual and single? That's quite a shock.

Rant:- trying to find purple spray paint in a shop, is hard. Found it online, but I prefer to buy from a bricks and mortar shop. I'm a snob when it comes to buying things, as I prefer to physically be in the shop, rather than browse online. The BnQ website, does not have the smell that the shop has, so ruins the experience. Though, there is a flip side to that snobbery coin. Comic shops generally have a bleach type smell or a bo type smell. Don't mind buying my geeky stuff online.

See normally I would be able to not, but this time I can't. I usually know the fine line between a friend and a potential girlfriend. Maybe this is a sign of something or maybe I will shag any girl that is attractive and old enough? :P

But then B&Q has a wonderous smell that you just can't be without, like driving past a smokehouse and breathing in that lovely smell of woodchips flavouring meat and fish, tasty.

'FireKnife'

Some *Ubarflock* decided that stealing my bank details and spending my money was a good idea. There were two separate incidents, my details were used in Spain where somebody thought I was rich and tried to spend £500 and then a load of transactions in London. They were smaller amounts so went through. In total I got scammed of £150! Fortunately Nationwide are awesome and they noticed this before I got in touch with them and were already doing what they could to trace the transactions and mark them as fraudulent. Nationwide said I should be refunded by the end of the day and should have a new card by the end of the week.

Now I just REALLY need to only use ATM's when it's absolutely necessary, I always make sure my PC is secure and safe at home.

*fruitcage* thieving bastards!

Well in the end I just quit and booked a flight on Jet2 then flew to Glasgow, then got the train back.

Can't you get Ryanair to find you an alternate way back? Whenever I have faced serious delays or cancellations, I've requested that they, 'they' being whatever airline I am flying with, find me alternate flights back and they always have. They might not like it but have always sorted me out.

Can't you get Ryanair to find you an alternate way back? Whenever I have faced serious delays or cancellations, I've requested that they, 'they' being whatever airline I am flying with, find me alternate flights back and they always have. They might not like it but have always sorted me out.

This is Ryanair we are dealinh with that has the motto 'we will get you anywhere for a £1, but charge you £5 for each time you get out your seat in flight'.

They do there best to stand by cheap flights and treat you like scum as you bought a cheap flight.

'FireKnife'

That's well naff! I've had KLM put me on Gulf Air and British Airways flights before, and British Airways have put me on BMI. I seem to recall either Etihad or Gulf Air sticking me on a Lufthansa flight as well. Saying that, I've not heard much good about Ryanair, often being slagged off in aviation circles for maintainence and human error with things like a couple of months ago when I pilot went the wrong way and tried taxiing across a busy runway despite being told to stop it, loads of flights on the approach had to be sent back up and around until they had cleared the runway. Certainly not a company I would want on my CV!

Archived