My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you just love it when you spend an hour browsing the black friday sales, in my case on ehobby, adding things to your shopping basket as you go. Customer comes into store so leave it 5 minutes then the basket has reset and everything you had in there has off into oblivion. 

Voice control for Elite: Dangerous :3

"Max Speed, power weapons, nearest hostile" then all i have to worry about is aiming :D

wrong thread. whoops!

Angry thread: 

Looks like I need more paint that I estimated for the wings on my Corrado. Painted the first one up today and the first coat took the entire can. Drat.

Voice control for Elite: Dangerous :3

"Max Speed, power weapons, nearest hostile" then all i have to worry about is aiming :D

wrong thread. whoops!

Angry thread: 

Looks like I need more paint that I estimated for the wings on my Corrado. Painted the first one up today and the first coat took the entire can. Drat.

I don't game any more, but feel I need to play this. Badly.

Also, at least you didn't buy way too much paint and end up with tons of it festering in the garage!

Nope. Machine is too fast.

Have dug out my old laptop, cleaned a bit up here and there and it runs a treat.

Shame I have to run it with the cable plugged in and the battery removed. The battery is booked and heats up to the point it shuts down the machine.

You can get software that you run on your computer that then pretends to be one or more computers with user settable specifications and their own windows installations.

You can then run software "in a box".

http://www.howtogeek.com/172768/why-old-programs-dont-run-on-modern-versions-of-windows-and-how-you-can-run-them-anyway/

Why do people automatically assume you are a miserable *bramston pickle* if you don't celebrate Christmas? I don't celebrate Christmas because I am not a Christian. It's the same reason I don't celebrate Ramadan, because I am not a Muslim. Does that make me a miserable *bramston pickle* too?

Archived