My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Broke up with a girl cause after 2 months of dating (without sex!) She still thought i was chasing the vag rather than actually liking her... I mean... you can do both right? Jaysus! After I had a big chat about previous relationships bla bla she asked whether I was on drugs!

*till racking noise* NEXT!

Edit: if you see a post I made on the 24th january re: my ex and my PC. My pc is still broken! On warranty... just been a lazy *bramston pickle* and not sent it back yet! Same problem as hedge... just didnt do anything when I turned it on one evening!

2 months?

You're a stronger man than me...

When I was single, it was 2 hours before I moved onto the next ;)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a *suitcase* lad, lads ;) she was that rare combo of fit and weird so w/e

On the plus side got an invite to finland from a figure skater who has a cabin in the north so its coming up george (my real name)

Skarclaw is a lame as *fruitcage* user name can an admin just change it to george plz

Edit tink if you read this can you change my username thanks

Im a *suitcase* lad, lads ;) she was that rare combo of fit and weird so w/e

On the plus side got an invite to finland from a figure skater who has a cabin in the north so its coming up george (my real name)

Skarclaw is a lame as *fruitcage* user name can an admin just change it to george plz

Edit tink if you read this can you change my username thanks

Meh. Only teasing.

Blokes follow their *rickroll*.

Always have, always will. Don't know why society gets all pissy really. It's the most base thing.

Not sure how Linux is going to help in this situation.

If it's drivers or corrupted windows installation linux'll fix it.

No external HDD - and it boots all the way into windows (I can hear the startup sounds), just no video.

Yeah, that's *fruitcage*ed.

I can give you a really old netbook with Linux on it if you like.

Also, if you pull the drive out you'll be able to stick it in another computer to pull the data off it.

Preferably via a usb adapter that you put in after boot.

Like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/1-Year-Warranty-VicTsing-Adapter-Driver/dp/B00GHJJPEK

Thanks for the offer, Stunt - I needed a new laptop anyway, so this just forces the situation.

Annoying though.

Sadly, I don't have the money to get the kind of specs I'd like, but I've seen a couple of half decent ones in the £600 range.

Oh the hangover!! Never had one this bad before! My whole body aches! Tequila why?!

If you smashed it really hard, you'll be aching for a week heh. 

So I agreed to come see my friend for the weekend in Preston.

I had no idea the squalor her house was.

Kill me now.

A try and find a magazine or newspaper to put on the sofa before you sit down and wipe your feet on the way out situation huh.

I know I can't wait.. :D the main issue at the moment is im absolutely freezing! It's 24C outside and im cold. What a joke.

Bacon is cooking though, hopefully that'll make me feel more human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroin will work.  Be careful, it is a tad moreish.

Why do all think pads look like they were designed decades ago and have never changed?

Because they got it right and then didn't ruin it for everyone by faffing about trying to look nice (*40 series' hideous track pad buttons excluded)

Because if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Otherwise known as doing an Apple.

"There is only one port on the whole thing, it is a USB-C type."

"Cool, going Thunderbolt eh?"

"Nope, it doesn't support Thunderbolt."

"WHYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

This wanting sex early in a relationship caught my eye. Seriously, from own experience: you'll want to know if you're sexually compatible as well. It REALLY sucks when everything is well, you're absolutely falling for the girl/guy only to find out that the sex is *suitcase*. Breaking up for bad sex is always preferable to a life long bad sex. I know it sounds being a a-hole. But discussing bad sex and doing something about it is still a BIG taboo.

So if you can't have sex to find out in a couple of moths max, i'd ditch her/him.

Archived