My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there was an explosion in a house not far from me - just a few doors down from the post office I use.

Fire engine and at least 3 police cars when I drove past this afternoon. Wonder what that was about...

In other news some supposed Syrian shot the Russian Ambassador to Turkey... Isn't that the way to start a World War?

2016 can do one, I tell you.

I honestly have no further idea beyond the concept - I'll try to investigate pricing, etc.

It'll be whatever's cheapest to produce, either embroidered fabric or PVC I don't know.

I'm thinking round with a slice of cake in the middle, 'Cake' written above and 'Death' below, stick the 'or' in somewhere.

If they're too expensive it'll be a no-go, but wait out...

The problem with a cake or death patch is that you have to carry around a piece of cake when you are playing in case someone chooses cake.

In the event of nuclear war I am going to be fine.

I live right next to a critical military installation ( <1km ) and would be vaporised before I even knew the war had started.

That is (IMO) the best option in case of nuclear apocalypse.  Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Archived