Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use 400 grit to remove the paint or paint stripper. Finish the slide with 600 grit or higher. Buy some standard metal polish or use toothpaste which is a cheap but effective polish.

Always sand in ONE direction

On to some pics

Got my custom 300mm Systema 6.04mm tightbore for my 17 in today. Put the standard bore in the 18C. Power on the 17 has jumped another 25fps on average.

300mmbarrels_001.sized.jpg

300mmbarrels_002.sized.jpg

mmmmmmmmm Glock power

Hey thnx dude. Anyway does anyone have any major/minor problems so far with your glocks? I'm just worried about if the slide lock will wear awat just like the 1911's/2011's. Also I heard that you need to upgrade a Firefly Rocket valve and an alloy (G&P?) mag catch to make them glocks longer lasting.

I polished part of my G19 slide today...I know, the pics aren't that good, but tell me what you think of it please... ;)

imgp18292np5.jpg

imgp18282hr5.jpg

I'm having trouble with the serrations (?) at the back of the slide...any ideas on removing the paint, or making the sanding easier?

Help would be greatly appreciated...

Kin

Does anyone know how to remove the paint between the ridges on the back of the slide?
I'm having trouble with the serrations (?) at the back of the slide...any ideas on removing the paint, or making the sanding easier?
paint thinner?
I swear people really don't actually do this thing called reading on these forums half the time :mellow:

On topic - i like your desire for the silly fps on that G17 Vicious :D

I did do 'that thing called reading.' <_<

Paint thinner is not working for me, as I have several layers of paint on it (including 2 primer coats, hard to remove) which is why I was asking.

So... does anyone have any useful input? :rolleyes:

Kin

Use paint STRIPPER. Much more effective than thinner, although very nasty stuff.

I polished part of my G19 slide today...I know, the pics aren't that good, but tell me what you think of it please... ;)

imgp18292np5.jpg

imgp18282hr5.jpg

Help would be greatly appreciated...

Kin

Try using a small file. or paint stripper in between the grips area.