Glock Picture Thread

But Vicious, how much would it cost to send a couple of G18s to the US from the UK and back again, also factoring in the legal fees for bailing you out of tanty (jail) once you've been busted for importing imitation firearms :P;) ???

Its a real pain not being able to send stuff in or out of The States easily, more's the pity :( Otherwise I'd call your bluff man :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here it is again after i put my KJ glock 23 slide on it...

Does that work properly?? I was wanting customise my G23 a bit, but I thought getting a decent slide would be impossible. I was under the impression that a TM G26 slide was slightly too short, but if they're perfectly interchangeable my options are a lot better.

Hey guys is it ok to shoot your glocks sideways or upside down? Because I know Hi Capas cant do that the gas wont evaporate. Just asking if the glocks can.

Also is it ok to keep the gun loaded with bb's and gas? I mean it wouldnt harm the spring would it? I mean, its a spring you cant really compress them to be smaller...

You should never leave your gun loaded with ammo, that's just basic gun safety.

Some people leave a tiny bit of gas in the seals to keep them from drying up, but storing it with a full resevoir and ammo is just stupid.

And gas guns run off gas, the only spring that'd be under strain would be the hammer spring, but once again leaving a gun cocked is just stupid.

And no you can't shoot them sideways or upside-down so stop being a retard, learn basic gun safety before you even touch a gun again and shoot like a normal person.

Shooting when holding a GBB sideways means 2 things: 1) the shot will not be straight and will curve violently to one side, so you do not know what you will hit. If you don't like the things in your house or the eyes of your friends then this is fine, carry on doing it.

2) the gas will vent very quickly because inside the mag the `gas` is actually closer to a liquid at the base of the mag. If you tilt the gun you allow the more liquid element of the `gas` to flow into the valve area, you then fire the gun and the more concentrated liquid bursts through the valve and you not only shoot wildly inaccurately but you also waste an entire mag-full of gas in about 2-3 shots.

Again, if you like to waste your money and time then please, by all means carry on shooting like a gangsta wanksta.

If people come over to your house then leaving a gun thats completely ready to fire is asking for trouble: what if they pick it up innocently and, for example, look at the side of it and put pressure on the trigger because they don't know any better? Wherever that gun is pointing; could be your eyes, could be your groin, could be out the window so it hits an elderley neighbour or a young baby in the face, whatever; wherever it is pointing is now in danger!!

We all know BBs don't hurt much in a game situation, but in your house and accidentally firing out of a windo then you could blind a young child, shock an elderly person into a heart attack, shoot your soon-to-be girlfriend in the eyes (that'll put paid to THAT), shoot your best friend in the back of the throat so his airway inflames and causes him agony, plenty of bad things that could be avoided if you just have an iota of sense and don't give completely ignorant people a loaded gun :rolleyes:

Jesus.

Oh, and if you fire a gun sideways you let everyone around you know how much of an impressionable dumbass you are, FYI ;)

Here endeth the lesson.

Evilhippy pretty much expanded on what I was trying to get across, but just one more thing...

It doesn't matter whether any kids come into your house and touch your gun, adults are stupid too sometimes and as an adult (I'm guessing you're an adult seeing as you said no kids come into my house ;)) then you should know better than to ask something that EVERYONE who ever touches a gun should know. It's basic gun safety and I suggest you learn it.

Edited by Guest
The TM  blowback bit doesnt fit in the KJ slide <_< so you have to stay with the KJ one.

In stock form no, but a little filing and you're ok. I put the entire mechanism from a TM G26 to a KJ G32C. Now it shoots harder, and more consistently.

And I've gotta admit that KJ and TM glocks are the best perfomers around, especially about the hopup (KSC one is *suitcasey* :rolleyes: ).

In stock form no, but a little filing and you're ok. I put the entire mechanism from a TM G26 to a KJ G32C. Now it shoots harder, and more consistently.

And I've gotta admit that KJ and TM glocks are the best perfomers around, especially about the hopup (KSC one is *suitcasey* :rolleyes: ).

I agree that the TM G26 (and 26advanced) are amazing performers in stock form. Better than a stock KSC for sure, especially the hop-up as you said.

I disagree that KJW is tho. Ive owned 3 KJW Glocks and they were just pisspoor in performance and build quality. Just because they copied TMs design it doesn't mean they did a good job of it...range, power, and accuracy were horrible on my KJWs.

I'll take my upgraded KSC Glocks over any other brand Glocks, upgraded or not, any day of the week.

Yeah my KJ is a bit ###### now. It was ok for like a week and then the slide starts jaming half way back, i'm getting double feeding and i get covered in green gas when i fire it :(. And i'm not sure i want to do any filing of anything, cos i'll probably mange to brake it <_<. Also the 23 slide is quite the right shape so you get a wonkey compensator

Hmm. KJWs are legendary for being lemons, but I've never used green gas (I generally don't use green - I almost always use Abbey Ultra) in mine and they've not had any problems.

Ultra is easily powerful enough for use anywhere (except for Vicious on his power quest :P ) and maybe thats got something to do with it? I really, really can't fault either of my KJ Glocks - I give them out to people as skirmish sidearms like I do with the HFC M190s, and none of them ever has any problem, people never complain about them or need them to be fixed in the field (unlike pretty much every godsdamned AEG I have :rolleyes:

Hmm. KJWs are legendary for being lemons, but I've never used green gas (I generally don't use green - I almost always use Abbey Ultra) in mine and they've not had any problems.

Ultra is easily powerful enough for use anywhere (except for Vicious on his power quest :P ) and maybe thats got something to do with it? I really, really can't fault either of my KJ Glocks - I give them out to people as skirmish sidearms like I do with the HFC M190s, and none of them ever has any problem, people never complain about them or need them to be fixed in the field (unlike pretty much every godsdamned AEG I have :rolleyes:

My problem is to do with the fact that you asked a question that anyone with basic gun safety should know. Even common sense should've told you that leaving a gun loaded is asking for trouble.

I think that you should look at and learn some rules of gun safety before you pick up a gun again.

Was it not obvious I meant this from my previous posts?

:offtopic2:

Canizzle, I'm fed up with being overly tactful or nice to people who don't bother trying so here you go:

1] Stop shouting.

2] What elitesniper said is true - leaving loaded guns anywhere is inviting an accident. Plus if you leave any spring in its compressed form it will weaken it - if you are actually considering leaving a gun around your house thats gassed, loaded with ammo and cocked then a] it will weaken the recoil spring quite considerably and b] you are a *fruitcage* moron. See above for why, if you don't get it its probably better if you just leave :rolleyes:

3] Show some effort, please. Searching, typing, paying attention etc.

4] Don't cover something you are ignorant about with a lie, its not very clever and you then have to lie again if you don't admit it. We can spot these things, you know - we have the power ;)

5] Grammar. It is your friend.