1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers dude, looks like I'll be putting a lovely new set of tan grips on the gun then :P

G n' G don't have the Marsoc in stock... It's displayed on the website, and when I sent an email about a week ago, Peter said it was in stock. However, when I tried to order it yesterday:

Are there any estimates as to how long it will be until it is back in stock?

Hi Justin,

Sorry, I have no idea about the availability.

Cause the gun is out of production recently.

Thanks.

Out of production ? :(

thank god i just finished a deal to get a second hand one then, yay for me :D

EDIT: mwuuu hahahaha, just got an email from den sayin my new slide has shipped aswell, along with twi shiny 21rd mags :D so about 5 seconds after that marsoc gets here, it witth be the evil left handed brother to my mgs 1911a1, life is goood

(now if only people would but my stuff :P )

Edited by phoenix360mute

Well the only good point of scw3 is the hopup, you can now have more range.

But scw3 firing pin, disconnector, sear and leaf spring is quite useless when the scw2 is much better IMO.

That say, nearly all my WA's are in scw2 except some magna and scw1.

it depends what you want to use it for, in my opinion, scw3 is more sturdy, i bent the trigger bar out of shape once on my 1911, and because of the way the dissconector, and the leaf spring are, it fired full auto, something which i would like on a glock, but not a 1911, so it depends on the amount to which you want to explore the gun i think, except for the hop up, which is useless with light bb's like .20's lol

Finally was able to put my Cocobolo grips on my Springfield. Required a bit of modification, but luckly I have one the most advanced tools money can buy (a pen knife) Haven't had a chance to do much else to it, so its still not complete.

dsc00560tf5.jpg

dsc00561db0.jpg

dsc00562lk1.jpg