Biohazard Intervention

Monk

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What form will the ammo dumps be?

Bag of BBs? Bottle? BB loader??

it's almost impossible to reload my M92 without a BB loader.

Could I use a BB loader if I don't take any BBs from the ammo dumps?

Or can I donate BB loaders for all the ammo dumps?

Thanks,

T

What form will the ammo dumps be?

Bag of BBs? Bottle? BB loader??

it's almost impossible to reload my M92 without a BB loader.

Could I use a BB loader if I don't take any BBs from the ammo dumps?

Or can I donate BB loaders for all the ammo dumps?

Thanks,

T

That's the point, you're supposed to be frustrated stuffing one BB at a time into the mag with the undead closing in. The ammo stores seem like more of a trap than a conformity, it seems. :D

That's the point, you're supposed to be frustrated stuffing one BB at a time into the mag with the undead closing in. The ammo stores seem like more of a trap than a conformity, it seems. :D

That sounds pretty scary. I like, I like.

Hey theNAMmagazine. How about a teaser clip from your dvd?

So if the date's changed, I'll see an ASAP PayPal payment?

It's a deal :D. I wouldn't want you to change the date if I were to flake. I want to bring my friends too. Two of the three are Christian as well and won't miss Easter. I can't guarantee they'll go tho. Hey how is parking at the game btw? My car has these ridiculously low chin spoilers. I'll have to arrange different transportation if parking is anything like Sequoia airsoft.

- Tim

The proof is in the pudding.  I wouldn't want you to change the date if I were to flake.  I want to bring my friends too.  Two of the three are Christian as well and won't miss Easter.

I was just giving you a bad time there Tof. It actually looks as if we might be changing the date (sorry to the guys coming all the way from CO). I think the game deserves a bigger showing vs. keeping the same date.

Food for thought:

Easter is actually celebrated on the day of the old Pagan Fertility Ritual, hence the "easter bunny" and eggs and all that jazz. It's actually kinda gross as the eggs were filled with blood and such. This is not unique however, as Christmas is celebrated on Dec. 25, during the Winter Solstice, but Jesus was born in the Spring, not winter. Please don't take this as religious bashing, it isn't. Nor is it meant to be. Just an interesting factoid.

What an inteeresting factoid....

Is it ok if i post this event on socalairsoft.com NAM guy? I don't want to post it then everyone be pissy at me so im just checking

Yes, it's perfectly fine. Just make certain you get the date right (which won't be decided until Friday). <_<

Don't worry nam mag all civilisations absorb aspects from other civilisations. (just look at britian and it's fascination with indian food)

/mfao! Go post that in the "Bush Again" thread! :P
This is not unique however, as Christmas is celebrated on Dec. 25, during the Winter Solstice, but Jesus was born in the Spring, not winter.  Please don't take this as religious bashing, it isn't.  Nor is it meant to be.  Just an interesting factoid.

<ot> The result of missionaries' attempting to convert pagan germanic tribes. We still call Christmas 'jul' here. :) </ot>

:angry:OPERATION: BIOHAZARD INTERVENTION :angry:
EAST & West

REGISTER NOW!

22.APR.06 East & 23.APR.06 West

Remember, only the Bounty Hunters can have shotguns (two shells/mags per only), but the first group of TROCARs to register will be MORE than compensated!

Spaces for both TROCAR and Bounty Hunter teams will be first come first serve. Email registration will be allowed this time with payment accepted at the game, BUT a PayPal or paid registration secures your place.

Please specify team preference in the "comments" box when you are registering and remember, dressing the part only enhances the experience! And don't forget to bring a friend......for lunch!
:angry:

Here is a link to the official promo flyer for those of you who want to print it and place it in your local shops to help stir up interest in the event!
Operation: Biohazard Intervention West Coast Flyer
Hey Monk, what kind of shotgun are you bringing?  And does anyone have an opinion on this this shotty? 

http://cgi.ebay.com/UTG-S-W-Shogun-Airsoft...1QQcmdZViewItem

/o/ Don't be fooled by lies! That UTG doesn't shoot 300fps. Well...maybe with .18bbs :P That's the same as the UTG I have minus the 4 position stock. Mine was clocked at 230fps on the low with a high of 260fps with .20bbs.

As Hive said, the UTG's the best bang for your buck (although it still leaves you zombie fodder). The next step up would be the Maruzen CA870 which is very realistic in appearance followed by the ever pricey Tokyo Marui Benelli. The latter two don't come with extra mags/shells and will also set you back accordingly.

Below is the link to the website:

OPERATION: BIOHAZARD

I was about to register, when I realized that my KJW M9 Elite may shoot slightly faster than 300 at stock (I didn't upgrade it - just got it). It shoots 310-320 fps on green gas, from what I've been told (haven't chronoed it myself). Is there any leeway with regards to the 300fps limit, or does this mean I have to buy new guns to attend?

I was about to register, when I realized that my KJW M9 Elite may shoot slightly faster than 300 at stock (I didn't upgrade it - just got it). It shoots 310-320 fps on green gas, from what I've been told (haven't chronoed it myself). Is there any leeway with regards to the 300fps limit, or does this mean I have to buy new guns to attend?

We're negotiable up to 350fps w/.20bbs. Any higher and, well, no.

Archived