Biohazard Intervention

Monk

This looks like a job for: MMMEEEEE!!!!!

With my Nuclear Walking Deathmobile, and my trusty bandanna, I will be a shoo-in.

On a more serious note, you guys at NAM rock. First a really cool magazine, then zombie games, now this? So when are you coming out to the midwest? 'Cause I'd definitely be the first one there.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like a job for: MMMEEEEE!!!!!

With my Nuclear Walking Deathmobile, and my trusty bandanna, I will be a shoo-in.

On a more serious note, you guys at NAM rock. First a really cool magazine, then zombie games, now this? So when are you coming out to the midwest? 'Cause I'd definitely be the first one there.

Thanks for the kind comments about the mag and our games. I look forward to seeing your entry. As for the games, we posted a while back that we were looking for people with fields who were interested in hosting an "official" Bio game somewhere around Kansas but received little to no response. I understook that someone in the UK was looking into things but haven't been updated since. It's a shame really.

whats up reaper. i went to biohazard in oct of 05 with my other 2 freinds (we were the youngest there =P) we WILL be there in april. and probobly have a group of 20+ kids who want to go as well. and playing as a zombie was fun as hell. "UHHHGGGG BRAINS!!!"

heres my loadout:

woodland camo/boonie hat.

will be using my mag pouches as holsters

my WEI high capa and a spare mag

my g17 and a spare mag

my UHC USP JUST IN CASE

lots of green gas, and hand warmers.

Redline energy drink -in bulk.

Quick question abot the dvd, I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago. And everyday I look in the mailbox and pull out nothing but bills I die a little on the inside.

I know I live across the country (richmond, VA) but it seems like its taking to long. Do you know how long shipping to me would usually take? Or should I just stop worrying and go back to playing airsoft with my neighbors?

Quick question abot the dvd, I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago. And everyday I look in the mailbox and pull out nothing but bills I die a little on the inside.

I know I live across the country (richmond, VA) but it seems like its taking to long. Do you know how long shipping to me would usually take? Or should I just stop worrying and go back to playing airsoft with my neighbors?

I'll look over our shipping department. I know the supplier of the DVDs has been somewhat inconsistent with delivering. Fear not though, if you ordered it, you will get it. I would say we'll be shipping out another batch about Wednesday, so if you don't have yours by then, I'm sorry for the delay. Trust me though, you will get one.

what about grenades and grenade launchers?

are those baking soda powered grenades allowed?

what about certain types of grenade launchers? say along the lines of either the full sized m79's or the pistol type version? certainly rof wouldn't be a concern and if the number of shells carried was also limited would they be permitted? say no reloads on shells either, once they are gone, that's it.

sorry if this has been brought up before, the thread was long and if i overlooked this grenade issue i apologize

Please dont wear woodland camo.

:)

Try to put together a civy/ le/ re loadout, millitary is not where it is at, this time.

And yeah, I wore woodland last time.  :(

Amen! I'd also like to add that there won't be much need for green gas beyond a can to share among your friends in the parking lot before getting started.

what about certain types of grenade launchers?  say along the lines of either the full sized m79's or the pistol type version?  certainly rof wouldn't be a concern and if the number of shells carried was also limited would they be permitted?  say no reloads on shells either, once they are gone, that's it.

sorry if this has been brought up before, the thread was long and if i overlooked this grenade issue i apologize

Hah hahahahaha.

what about certain types of grenade launchers?  say along the lines of either the full sized m79's or the pistol type version?  certainly rof wouldn't be a concern and if the number of shells carried was also limited would they be permitted?  say no reloads on shells either, once they are gone, that's it.

Nope.

Yo tengo un question,

Im confused about teams.

1)What are the different groups?

2) What are their roles?

3)who are allies with whom?

All your questions will be answered here: OPERATION: BIOHAZARD

Please feel free to check out the site. All your above questions will be answered.

It has come to my attention that Intervention West Coast was scheduled the same day as Easter Sunday. While that might be good for a few, obviously, we'll be loosing heads because of the conflict.

So here's the question, do we postpone the Operation for a week and host it on April 23rd? Or do we keep it on the 16th?

Your imput is crucial to our ultimate decision as I will need to know by Friday.

It has come to my attention that Intervention West Coast was scheduled the same day as Easter Sunday.  While that might be good for a few, obviously, we'll be loosing heads because of the conflict.

So here's the question, do we postpone the Operation for a week and host it on April 23rd?  Or do we keep it on the 16th?

Your imput is crucial to our ultimate decision as I will need to know by Friday.

Please change it to the 23rd or 22nd? If it's on the 22nd I could go to my regular church service instead of the saturday one :D.

Seriously though I will not go if the game is on Easter Sunday.

first off, are rubber knife kills allowed? (if this has already been asked, then sorry)

second, it shouldn't be on Easter :waggle:

http://www.operationbiohazard.com/rules.html

"If a live player gets within 5 feet of

a zombie (unless running or hiding), that character is automatically out dead to "horror factor (see Zombies)!"

IMHO no. Then what would stop all people from carrying knives and slicing up zombies once they got within melee range? The most obvious reason of course being you die once they're within 5 ft of you. And knives really sucked in resident evil, you'd have to stab a zombie more times than I can remember. I'm sure rubber knives would be ok against humans tho.

Just for kicks tho that would be cool. I'd bring a toy sword or better yet a chainsaw like in Doom. Yes! :jason2:

I've actually just looked through the rules and the FAQ, and nowhere does it actually tell you how you 'kill' a zombie.

I've surmised it's three shots to the torso (or 6 on full auto) but what's the offical ruling? Do Zombies 'resurrect' themselves after being 'shot'?

Despite what you've read, zombie rules are a secret and only given out at the event. This is to prevent liability lawsuits and general injuries.

Archived