What Guns for Dual Gunning?

PV_Golf

hmm, would you reccomend the tac masters for dualing then or was it a matter of expediency? I've been thinking about grabbing a pair off the forums (unfortunately the KSC's seem to be pretty rare secondhand, probably because they're so good according to snowman  <_< )

I used them as a combination of both, I needed another pistol and I lucked out that it was a Tac Master leant to me.

The Tac Master is bombproof. I have had it trodden into the ground by someone behind me when it fell out of my hoslter, I have smacked it into a wall at full tilt when I was running and caught my leg on a wall, I have fallen on it, and I have put 4000+ rounds through it and still the thing comes back for more. Just stick a tightbore up it and you are ready to roll. It takes green with no issues. It is *albartroth* in the cold though.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dual HFC M190s (the comp'ed ones, naturally) because they rock the house all the way down to the ground, bulldoze the site, falsify applications for planning permission, build flats and sell them for cash then dissapear. They are that good.

Or twin USP compacts, I got one the other day and I'm just generally impressed by it all-round. KSC, no green gas, finish not awe-inspiring but very good, just genarlly like it a lot, and a pair would feel really cool I think.

But for power, accuracy, cool factor, basically everything you actually want from them - dual M190s with comps.

I'd say go with KSC Glocks, not full autos tho, 19s are what I sling. 50 round mags with some spares, cant got wrong.

DSCN0155.thumb.jpg

DSCN0153.thumb.jpg

Or if you want to be Mr. Fancy Pants you can rock WA's. I've got a pair of WA V10s with SD metal slides, but they are too pretty to skirmish with, and I only use 134a in them. The Glocks are much more durable and hard hitting.

DSCN0170.thumb.jpg

DSCN0173.thumb.jpg

it seems over excessive to have extended glock mags for 19's. the appeal of the ext. mags is the ability to not have to switch mags every 2 seconds with the 18. the two things i think of for extended mags on 19's are:

1) that must be a wickedly slow draw.

2) that must be a poor shot if 100 bb's are needed.

Plus the extended mags on a compact glock looks weird to me. :P

Dual HFC M190s (the comp'ed ones, naturally) because they rock the house all the way down to the ground, bulldoze the site, falsify applications for planning permission, build flats and sell them for cash then dissapear. They are that good.

<snip>

for power, accuracy, cool factor, basically everything you actually want from them - dual M190s with comps.

I was actually (and still am) very tempted by that . . . those things are the sechs

Dude, if you can come up with a way of belt feeding airsoft mac 11's I'd be well impressed.

Did you take classes on how to be this stupid?

Wella ctually, before the handbags are thrown, it could be possible. If you have a string of BB's held in a chain type thing then it's possible as long as you had some kind of gearing to wind the chain through and time it to the piston.

If you have a look at the (crude) diagram I have drawn the first one with the yellow arrow shows what the cross section of the chain would look like with the BB holder. The chain would be made of rubber to hold the BB's and allow for easy feeding.

The second diagram is of the dorsal view. The red arrow points to where the BB holder would be, and the blue arrow shows gaps either side of the BB in used by the gearing to pull the the chain through.

It would take a vast amount of gearing to be worked out, but on a bigger gun such as an M60 it might be possible.

untitled.bmp

You would still have to massively modify the entire gun, which would be prohibitively expensive.

Then you would have to scratch build some kind of positive gearing, which would require a power source, removing the whole point of having a GBB.

The only remotely sane option would be a gravity feed like for the ppp minigun, which would necessitate a backpack, which negates the entire point of dual gunning over an aeg, namely you are faster, quieter and more manouverable.

It's a dumb idea, no argument.

Archived