Car Salesmen

R22Master

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on a test drive with my dad once with the BMW 325i, and the salesman there did the same thing as your Mazda salesman.

God I wish he bought that car... :(

He really wanted the 330 though, but he didn't get that one either. He chose to hold off on it.

All time classic indeed. It was the best selling sports car Mazda ever produced. 1978-2002.

Seeing as how the MX-5 has a Piston-driven engine rather than being a Rotary...you know...I highly doubt I'm mistaken.

"best selling sports car mazda ever produced".

well you didn't say it had to have the rotary engine in your first quote. so yeah perhaps you are mistaken. the RX7 may be the best selling rotary engine car, but how many models have ever been built with that engine ?

i know nothing about cars by the way, just pointing out bits in your posts where you shoot yourself in the foot, for the benefit of others.

he was right

so in your first quote you claimed the RX7 the best selling Mazda ever - well you're wrong. like it says above the MX5 is.

and R22 - that car is cool a *fruitcage*.

They do and so do i.

Viper what is your problem with Rx8s. I can see what your saying about the rx7 being a better sports car looking at the stats but if you wanted to get one now i recon the parts would cost an arm and a leg aka having to import etc.

maybe a minivan would be a better choice

But it wouldnt be half as fun would it now :P !!!!!!!

Archived