Never posting on airsoftplayers.com again...

Phoenix

I could've told you what was going to happen... The Armalite gestapo is ever vigilant for signs of rebellion and individuality :rolleyes:

I've had similar experiences on ASP, so you're not the only one ;)

And to quote myself from another thread - Why would you want to waste your time reading about guns or gear that you have no intention of owning. Every thread's about armalites and US gear, I have no intention of owning a replica of something that makes me sick (literally), and why should I settle for sub-standard gear when I got Flecktarn :D

The only other airsoft boards I frequent are my regional boards (Michigan and Wisconsin Airsoft), other than that, Arnie's is my new home. B)

And remember kiddies: Armalites are treated as gifts from the gods at ASP, use your better judgement when posting there ;)

Remember if you are going to post a comment about a gun you don't like.

Post it on Arnie's, It's the only airsoft site that is any good around the internet :)

IN OTHER WORDS TAQ IS BACK YESSSSSSSSSSS

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Taq where have you been

" finally I get to use this poster"

Yeah, the guys on that site are d!cks. Pikachoad tries to have a civilized, open forum, but, his moderators and him tend to rip everyone apart for anything. I post there minimally. I once asked, "where's the cheapest place to buy HFC134a?" and they told me, "just get a propane tank and the adapter or do a search," when I explained my situation, they said, "do a google search," that ###### me off.

Can somebody slap a pic of offending gun on here for me? Google/Altavista weren't much help. I must admit, I am building an intolerance for M4's everywhere all the time.

EDIT: Hmm. Same old same old I thought. Ah well.

/thread gets deleted

I'm kinda glad this was my first airsoft forum. I personally HATE armalites, since I hated the feel of my M4 Boys, and my friend M16A2. If I hated posted some anti Armalite comment on one of those fourms, and they would have been d*cks to me, I surely would've quit airsoft purely for fear of people like that. Imagine how mad they would be if you beat them in a skirmish with a AK or P90 against there precious armalite. They'd probably start foaming at the mouth and try to kill you

Eh... I kinda like the M4A1, but that's it (great now I'M GONNA GET BANNED!!!!!!!!). There are better weapons out there. I was in the U.S. Army and I know how finicky the M16 can be. I am currently saving up to buy an SAR-1 (Romanian AK-47 copy) because I hear they are much more tolerant than any Armalite ever was.

I don't think people should "hate" on other guns so much, nor should they get so offended when someone "hates" on their gun. If someone tells me my MP5 is a piece of ######, well good for them. I'll just shrug it off an let them be the lesser person.

I notice some people act like little kids when they hear/read conflicting views on these forums. Is it really so important to be "right" all the time? I mean everyone makes mistakes, sometimes assuming something is something it's not (such as something trivial as not knowing that the AK-74 fires 5.45mm ammunition rather than 7.62mm or whatever).

I thought that these forums were for getting information and strengthening the airsoft community... I hate it when people jump on others when they say "M16's SUCK!" or "P90's SUCK!!!" or something. A response like "well, I think that the *** is better than the *** because 'blah blah blah'" is ok, but huge flame threads are unecessary.

These forums sometimes feel as hostile as conversations about politics!

I don't know..... I guess what I'm trying to say is "can't we all get along?"

BTW, don't say TOO much about the faults of the M16's or The Patriots will send the black helicopters after you....................

Archived