Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been toying around with the idea of having a cheap M203 (this: http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/customer/p...60&cat=0&page=1) on my M4, so I decided to go for it. This M203 is a springer that fires 11mm paintballs. I have chopped the top part and the rear pistol grip to make it fit on my carbine. I have yet to give it a paintjob, and it is currently very very sturdy and stable. There isn't much practical use for this, except for marking "objectives/targets" for skirmishes/milsim with the cheap paintballs.

prototypefull5da.jpg

Oh, also, the best part is that the M203 came with cheap folding BUIS that actually aligns with the front iron sites perfectly.

buis3aj.jpg

I'll post more pictures up after I complete the finish of the M203.

Finally I got my "M16A2" almost finished, next question is that, what weapon is this in real life? Well anyway here's a pic of it. :unsure:

I know I should get M4-body, but I got the A2 so cheap. :D

http://koti.mbnet.fi/mick0/Taustakuvat/solttitaydellinen.jpg

TM M16A2

GP M16A2 metal body

KA SPR-front set

GP A2 stock

Systema M120 FTK

Systema hop-up system *coming*

A quick update regarding the home-made PEQ II:

After about a month of making this, I finally added a LAM into the PEQ II:

front4ig.jpg

Front end, the laser is a bit bright.

laserdot5pi.jpg

The dot isn't that wide in reality, I think it's probably the lighting factors in the picture.

pressureswitch6sv.jpg

The pressure switch

Edited by Souske
those are some nice guns

That MP5SD looks great, Weasel!

Is that the Marui Tracer unit on there?

And HaVoC, I'm curious, if you don't have your M4 anymore...What *do* you have? Jeez I've been gone far too long...

Great pics everyone, Souske love the paintjob and that silencer looks top-shelf!